November 2013 Moms
Options

Placenta Previa and Cervix update

Had a check up today placenta previa and possible cervix issues and doc still is not impressed with my cervix, so at least 2 more weeks of pelvic and bed rest for me. He said if he still doesn't like what he sees in 2 weeks he may have to put a stitch in it...eek. There's still a pocket of blood in there with the baby, which may or may not work it's way out.

However we got up see out little one and the HR was 156! If I have to stay on bedrest until November that's what I'll do to get our LO here safe and sound.

Ts and Ps would be appreciated as we are not outta the woods yet!

Re: Placenta Previa and Cervix update

• Options
    I also have PP and it's been really scary...still have 3 weeks until our anatomy scan when hopefully it will have cleared up.  Hopefully you won't need the stitch and everything will clear up on it's own...but if not, then I hope for an easy procedure and speedy recovery for you.  Best wishes!!!
  • Options

T&P.  I am glad you are being closely monitored.  Wishing you get a good report or that the procedure goes smoothly for you.

Unexplained IF/RPL

TTC#1 2003 BFNs, 2004-2009 imageimageimageimageimage 5 angels above

2010 IVF-PGS-FET#1, DD b. Aug-2011 image

TTC#2 2012 BFNs, 2013 FET#2, DS b. Nov-2013 image

TTC#3 2015 BFNs, FET#3 image (my 6th and last angel above)

Journey Complete.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

sending good cervix vibes your way.

On a side not I was just thinking today if I had to go on bed rest I would totally take an online class to kill some time.

Or else knit...a lot!! 

• Options
    T&P coming your way!  Sorry to hear about this.  It seems like you have a positive outlook, and I hope you get to take a break from the bed rest soon.  
  • Options
    TP to you. I had a low lying placenta and a SCH that caused a partial abruption at 13 weeks. By 15 weeks the SCH was gone and the placenta is already on the move up north. I'm still on pelvic rest and I can't lift anything but because of how great everything is ping I was removed from bed rest. Which is amazing because I have a toddler and its hard. I hope yours starts working its magic up north too. Thinking of you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!

I've tried knitting and crocheting and all I could muster up was a mouse blanket...sad day.

I still haven't caught up on all of my DVRs so I will be ok for a little while. I'm an avid reader too do books will definitely fill some time and my credit card from all the amazon kindle purchases. I can also work on school stuff from the couch, although I haven't found much motivation for that yet.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"