August 2011 Moms

Sup?

I'm 4 glasses of pino in and ready to spam this biitch up. Who's with me?

Re: Sup?

• I miss Mha's post horing. I really do.
  • I'm fairly certain that I've given birth to Rosemary's baby.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm on my own tonight, aren't I?
  • Bleaching my sinks right now.
  • ::;crickets:::
  • :::taps mic::: Is this thing on?????
  • I'm here for a few minutes... I'll be back later if you're still on in 2-ish hours.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm just over 600 posts to making gold, so I'll make some random posts...

• ::Waves at Shan::
  • Aaaand I just noticed you're not on anymore, so I'm going to go nag DH to start dinner.

• imageladybugpjb:
    I'm just over 600 posts to making gold, so I'll make some random posts...

You need 6,001 to make gold.

• imageladybugpjb:
    Aaaandnbsp;I just noticed you're not on anymore, so I'm going to go nag DH to start dinner.
    Im still here, just cleaning in between.
  • imageWashingtonQueen:
    ::Waves at Shan::
    heyyyyyy, gurl. How you doin?
  • imageWashingtonQueen:

imageladybugpjb:

I thought it was 5001. Really? Now I'm bummed.

• I changed my avatar pic, and now I don't recognize my own posts when I scroll down. The old one was from January 2012, so I figured it was about time to change it.

• imageshanado:
    imageWashingtonQueen:
    ::Waves at Shan::
    heyyyyyy, gurl. How you doin?

Haha! I'm good, I need sleep though. I stayed up way too late last night.

• imageladybugpjb:
    imageWashingtonQueen:

imageladybugpjb:

I thought it was 5001. Really? Now I'm bummed.

Sorry :(

• imageladybugpjb:
    I changed my avatar pic, and now I don't recognize my own posts when I scroll down. The old one was from January 2012, so I figured it was about time to change it.

I have thought about changing mine but, I recognize a lot of people by their avatars and wonder if other people are the same way.

• imageshanado:
    I miss Mha's post horing. I really do.

I miss it too. Sadly I don't think things will be slowing down for me for at least another couple of weeks. But I'll do my best. Baby Boy is glued to my boob tonight and DH got the laptop set up, so I might be able to play for a bit. Yay!  

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageWashingtonQueen:

I have thought about changing mine but, I recognize a lot of people by their avatars and wonder if other people are the same way.

I am. Not on this board though. We've all been around long enough that I recognize everyone's screen name. With that said, I won't change mine for that very reason. Plus I like my Ninja Baby. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • All right, I doubt I'll make this thread epic or anything, but I want to play too, dammit, so prepare yourselves for a bunch of randoms.
  • DH is out tonight emptying out our storage unit. They lease them by the month, so if we don't empty it tonight, we'll be charged for June. No way are we spending an extra $68 if we don't have to.
  • The landlords finally gave us a good air conditioner but, I will admit that I am still sad that it is going back into the 90s next week. I like the 70s

• imageMonsieur_et_Madame_Ha:
    DH is out tonight emptying out our storage unit. They lease them by the month, so if we don't empty it tonight, we'll be charged for June. No way are we spending an extra $68 if we don't have to.

I wouldn't pay that either!

• DD1 is attending her first kid-only birthday party tomorrow. I'm kind of nervous about it. Plus I am giving the parents major side eye for choosing to throw the party from 1PM to 3PM. That falls exactly during nap time (it's a daycare friend, so the parents are very much aware that their son and all of his friends are usually napping at that time). That most likely means DD1 will nap when she gets back from the party. By that point, DD2 will probably be waking up from her nap. Back-to-back naps means that someone (an adult - sadly the cats don't count) has to be up at all times to watch the kid(s) who isn't sleeping. And that someone will most likely be me. Boo.

• imageWashingtonQueen:

The landlords finally gave us a good air conditioner but, I will admit that I am still sad that it is going back into the 90s next week. I like the 70s

Hear Hear. It's been in the lower 90's the past few days and I am not a fan. I definitely prefer temps in the 70's.

• Baby Boy fell asleep but I'm afraid he'll wake if I move him.
  • imageshanado:
    I miss Mha's post horing. I really do.

Me. Too.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • All sinks and toilets are bleached! Seriously, you could eat out of them.

:::pats self on back:::
  • Hey, ladies. Kika is in the house!! I'm down 3 Woodchuck hard ciders and calculating how much more I can drink before I should stop baking. For my own safety. I just made a double batch of the most amazing mini zucchini muffins. Wonder how pissed DH will be if I leave all the dishes in the sink?

• imageMonsieur_et_Madame_Ha:

DD1 is attending her first kid-only birthday party tomorrow. I'm kind of nervous about it. Plus I am giving the parents major side eye for choosing to throw the party from 1PM to 3PM. That falls exactly during nap time (it's a daycare friend, so the parents are very much aware that their son and all of his friends are usually napping at that time). That most likely means DD1 will nap when she gets back from the party. By that point, DD2 will probably be waking up from her nap. Back-to-back naps means that someone (an adult - sadly the cats don't count) has to be up at all times to watch the kid(s) who isn't sleeping. And that someone will most likely be me. Boo.

UGH!!! I hate that! I am so sorry, I feel your pain!

• Be back in a jiff, gonna mop the kitchen.
  • P.s. autocorrect is awesome when you're drunk.
  • imageshanado:
    Be back in a jiff, gonna mop the kitchen.

So, you're drunk cleaning? That's awesome. I wish I wanted to clean when I'm drunk. I usually just want to dance, stomp glass bottles with my feet, eat pizza rolls, and make out.

• imageRachey1082:

imageshanado:
    Be back in a jiff, gonna mop the kitchen.

So, you're drunk cleaning? That's awesome. I wish I wanted to clean when I'm drunk. I usually just want to dance, stomp glass bottles with my feet, eat pizza rolls, and make out.

I usually just want to sleep when I'm drunk. I'm a lousy drunk. 

• DD2 had another episode today. Booo! But hey at least it didn't happen yesterday, so it definitely could have been worse. Plus this time it only lasted about 5 hours. And my mom was here to help. So DD2 ended up getting to spend some one on one time with Grandma, which just never happens.
  • imageWashingtonQueen:

I've never been to the pacific, it does look beautiful.

But, wtf, uh, no lady, no.

• You mean it's not a good idea to choose to have an elective c-section just so I can pick my child's birthday? Ah bummer
  • imageRachey1082:
    imageWashingtonQueen:

I've never been to the pacific, it does look beautiful.

But, wtf, uh, no lady, no.

Did you see the part when she called me a c u next Tuesday? And my daughter will be one too.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"