Image and video hosting by TinyPic

January siggy challenge
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lol! What's with the face palm?
  • Options
    imageAlee711:

There is a Baby Name board on TB. This is the BMB for Nov 13. You will have more luck on the name board.

MMC 01/26/12 

MC 12/25/12, D&C 01/05/13

BFP 03/05/13, EDD 11/12/13. HB 175 @ 9w2d. Its a Girl!

<3Madeline Lorraine H. <3 Born 11/12/13 @9:10pm, 7lb6oz

DX with EA/TEF Type C & Tracheomalaysia
    MC @ 13wks 01/15/15 

DX Septate Uterus - surgery recommended

BFP 3/18/16, EDD 11/13/16 It's a boy!
    <3 Clint Kiszonas H. <3 Born 11/21/16 @10:38pm, 9lb11oz

BFP 1/11/18, EDD 9/21/18 
  • Options
    dnt27dnt27 member
    imageAlee711:
    Because your whole 2 posts consists of you asking random women about your names, and then asking me why I face palmed. I don't know you, you never did an intro. I don't care what you name your kid. There is a baby names board. Try that.

ETA: Spelling.
    Teagan Grace born 12.07.13

January siggy challenge
  • Options
    not really into cashton

• Options
    Well dnt get over yourself. I'm new here and just asked a simple question. I certainly hope your child doesn't inherit your nasty attitude. My sympathy for your SO... That is if u have one. Surprising if you did with an attitude like that. You're such a breath of fresh air.
  • Options
    dnt27dnt27 member
    imageAlee711:
    Well dnt get over yourself. I'm new here and just asked a simple question. I certainly hope your child doesn't inherit your nasty attitude. My sympathy for your SO... That is if u have one. Surprising if you did with an attitude like that. You're such a breath of fresh air.
    Ohhh boooohoooo. I couldn't see that coming from a mile away. I was just simply telling you like it is, that's all. Not that it matters, but I'm totes happily married :]

January siggy challenge
  • Options
    awesome! two whole posts and already feeling sorry for our spouses and children! gtfo.
    Six years of infertility and loss, four IUIs, one IVF and one very awesome little boy born via med-free birth 10.24.13.
  • Options
    imageAlee711:

Hold off on the snark and attitude yourself. Being as you have only posted three times, you might want to do an introduction and read some previous threads. Do not post on a public forum asking for opinions and get pissy when you don't get the responses you were hoping for. Your names suck.

MMC 01/26/12 

MC @ 13wks 01/15/15 

BFP 1/11/18, EDD 9/21/18 
  • Options

imageAlee711:

wow you jumped to feeling sorry for her SO and child quick! It usually takes longer! With that attitude I'd be surprised if YOU had a SO.

Please don't come on here with your 3 whole posts and try to insult our regulars. There are other boards where this question is better suited, and you'll get more responses. Try it! But be for warned if you get butt hurt that easily you won't like it over there either. 

........ Wait for it!!!!!

You'll be calling me a meanie here in a few too! 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Gracelyn Lee is okay, I love the MN... mostly because its mine.

Cashton Harris is NMS

BFP #1 10/28/09 EDD 06/24/10- Miscarriage 11/2/09
    BFP #2 11/30/09 EDD 08/12/10- Sophia Grace born 8/1/10
    BFP #3 11/16/10 EDD 08/04/11- Samuel Richard born 7/28/11
    BFP #4 01/04/12 EDD 09/19/12- Simon Nathaniel born 9/6/12
    BFP #5 03/27/13 EDD 11/25/13- Savannah Lee born 11/18/13
  • Options
    Well forgive me of my naivety for thinking we were all happy to be moms here and this board was for supporting one another. I would never in a million years have responded to someone with a "face palm". Really? The more lady like thing to do would be to not say anything at all. Best of luck to you.
  • Options
    dnt27dnt27 member
    I foresee a DD in the near future....

January siggy challenge
  • Options

imageequibabe611:
    imageAlee711:
    Hold off on the snark and attitude yourself. Being as you have only posted three times, you might want to do an introduction and read some previous threads. Do not post on a public forum asking for opinions and get pissy when you don't get the responses you were hoping for. Your names suck.

hahahaha love it 

• Options
    All I simply asked was an opinion. A yah or a nay. Not a face palm. Good luck girls.
  • Options
    dnt27dnt27 member
    imageAlee711:
    Well forgive me of my naivety for thinking we were all happy to be moms here and this board was for supporting one another. I would never in a million years have responded to someone with a "face palm". Really? The more lady like thing to do would be to not say anything at all. Best of luck to you.
    No, not here. We're not all about glitter farts and unicorn poops here. Try somewhere else, BYEEEE.

January siggy challenge
  • Options

imageAlee711:

We do support each other. Just because you wouldn't respond that way doesn't mean others can't. If you would have scanned down the page some this would be a non issue 

• Options

imageDebateThis:
    awesome! two whole posts and already feeling sorry for our spouses and children! gtfo.

Yeah I just read after responding.

Bravo, OP. You're sure gunna make friends this way!!!

BFP #1 10/28/09 EDD 06/24/10- Miscarriage 11/2/09
    BFP #2 11/30/09 EDD 08/12/10- Sophia Grace born 8/1/10
    BFP #3 11/16/10 EDD 08/04/11- Samuel Richard born 7/28/11
    BFP #4 01/04/12 EDD 09/19/12- Simon Nathaniel born 9/6/12
    BFP #5 03/27/13 EDD 11/25/13- Savannah Lee born 11/18/13
  • Options
    My apologies for not knowing about a name board and not introducing myself. I am new here. Thanks ladies to those that responded appropriately.
  • Options
    dnt27dnt27 member
    imageAlee711:
    My apologies for not knowing about a name board and not introducing myself. I am new here. Thanks ladies to those that responded appropriately.

We all responded appropriately, now you can exit stage left.

January siggy challenge
  • Options
    imageashleyross:
    imageAlee711:

Awwww did you come here for support? Do you just wish we could go back to middle school where we were all friends and bake a cake full of rainbow and smiles?? We could all eat it and be happy!!! SQUEEE!

GTFO. You can't sit with us!!!!

I think that was kindergarten... In which case, the OP is grumpy and needs a time out, while we all color.

MMC 01/26/12 

MC @ 13wks 01/15/15 

BFP 1/11/18, EDD 9/21/18 
  • Options
    They both sound made-up.  Not a fan at all.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BFP #1 ~ 1/26/2010 ~ MMC @ 6w6d discovered @ 11w3d ~ D&C 3/16/10
    BFP #2 ~ 4/22/2010 ~ EDD 12/29/2010 ~ Born 12/19/2010 ~ My Rainbow Baby
    BFP #3 ~ 6/10/2012 ~ EDD 2/20/2013 ~ HB 100bpm @ 9w3d ~ M/C 7/11/2012
    BFP #4 ~ 3/16/2013 ~ EDD 11/20/2013 ~ Born 11/17/2013 ~ Rainbow Baby #2
  • Options

imageAlee711:

And I hope your child doesn't end up with a name like Cashton or Gracelyn. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BFP #1 ~ 1/26/2010 ~ MMC @ 6w6d discovered @ 11w3d ~ D&C 3/16/10
    BFP #2 ~ 4/22/2010 ~ EDD 12/29/2010 ~ Born 12/19/2010 ~ My Rainbow Baby
    BFP #3 ~ 6/10/2012 ~ EDD 2/20/2013 ~ HB 100bpm @ 9w3d ~ M/C 7/11/2012
    BFP #4 ~ 3/16/2013 ~ EDD 11/20/2013 ~ Born 11/17/2013 ~ Rainbow Baby #2
  • Options
    So effing sick of all the baby name posts!!! Why are you asking complete strangers? Either you like a name or you don't.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    imageAlee711:

If you are going to continue with the nasty comments, you can go back to lurking. You were told this is not the place for your name posts and you got a little snark, that is no reason to start bashing others parenting and marriages. Put your big girl panties on and own it.
    ETA: fixed auto correct

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageAlee711:
    All I simply asked was an opinion. A yah or a nay. Not a face palm. Good luck girls.

It's "yea". Not yah. And those are so far in the nay category I'd almost prefer Nevaeh or Jayden/Aiden/Kayden/Brayden.

Six years of infertility and loss, four IUIs, one IVF and one very awesome little boy born via med-free birth 10.24.13.
  • Options
    I dont like either. Id drop the lyn from Grace and ton from cash.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagestlucia_wife:

LOL love this!!!  Thank goodness the snark is back...

OP, people telling you to go to the correct board to ask are being supportive.  They're telling you how to use this site correctly.  If you can't get over that, move on, and introduce yourself here first before asking questions, then that's on you.  Personally i'm not a big fan of either name, but that's just my personal opinion...i'm not a big fan of a lot of names, which is why it took my DH and I a long time to pick out our baby names...but now that we have, I don't really give a crap what people think of them, even our families...I like them, we're sticking with them, and that's that.  Don't let others rule your life decisions.  You're the one who has to be happy with the choice you make in names and willing to stick with them despite criticism.
  • Options
    I like Gracelynn but not paired with Lee. And Cashton is too much. I much prefer Cash as true name instead of nickname. 
  • Options
    Wow! You ladies should be ashamed of yourselves. Op I apologize for the cattieness and plain rudeness of the other " women". There is a naming section but they didn't need to respond the way the did. Discusting!
    I like the girls name
    Congrats
  • Options
    dnt27dnt27 member
    imageMirit Rose:
    Wow! You ladies should be ashamed of yourselves. Op I apologize for the cattieness and plain rudeness of the other " women". There is a naming section but they didn't need to respond the way the did. Discusting!
    I like the girls name
    Congrats
    Another white Knight! No one was mean to her. There was a little snark in my reply, and then she said something about my kids and husband. After that comment shes not going to make friends here.

January siggy challenge
  • Options

imageMirit Rose:
    Wow! You ladies should be ashamed of yourselves. Op I apologize for the cattieness and plain rudeness of the other " women". There is a naming section but they didn't need to respond the way the did. Discusting! I like the girls name Congrats

Boohoo....... We are so mean!

And NO you will not apologize for me. She was directed to the proper place for this and came back will some "catty and rude" responses. 

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    imageMirit Rose:
    I like the girls name
    Congrats

Who are you?

MMC 01/26/12 

MC @ 13wks 01/15/15 

BFP 1/11/18, EDD 9/21/18 
  • Options
    Thanks merit rose. And congratulations to you as well. :
  • Options
    I agree merit rose! Really nasty, nasty attitudes...must be hormones, huh? Signed up to this site about 20 mins ago and will be signing off pronto! Thought we left the bullying in the playground...god help the kids if this what the mothers get up to. Take care, both.
  • Options
    dnt27dnt27 member
    imageVeh1970:
    I agree merit rose! Really nasty, nasty attitudes...must be hormones, huh? Signed up to this site about 20 mins ago and will be signing off pronto! Thought we left the bullying in the playground...god help the kids if this what the mothers get up to. Take care, both.
    Oh shut the fluck up. She deserved the replies she got and you should probably fluck off with her.

January siggy challenge
  • Options
    Classy....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"