September 2013 Moms
Options

Nursery Question

Our nursery is grey with some modern looking fish painted on the wall in different blues and a lime green.  My question is about the curtains, changing pad cover etc. I am obsessed with chevron right now. Do you think it is appropriate for a boys room, or would a solid color seem more appropriate. I'm wanting it in a turquoise color
BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Nursery Question

• Options
    I think chevron is perfectly fine for a boys room, I'd say it falls under gender neutral
  • Options
    bexsdbexsd member
    I can't imagine what would be wrong with chevrons for a boy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My other question, would the chevron prints clash with fish on the wall? Or if they all have a common color theme do you think it would flow together?
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I think it's very gender neutral

photo b2867ff1-04fd-412f-991f-a3e09638ec0f_zps4503f4a7.jpg 

• Options

I think it would flow, I'm doing jungle animals and also using different patterns.  I'm going based on this wall sticker (we can't paint)

• Options
    aml8979aml8979 member
    I am putting chevron in my baby boy's nursery. Pottery barn kids has some nice sheets and curtains in chevron.

• Options
    jeb2013jeb2013 member
    Totally ok! Very cute and stylin!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I love Chevron and think it's great for boy or girl.  I'm making curtains from this fabric, and I think mixing it up with other things (like the fish) is perfect.

• Options
    I'm having a boy and did gray walls also.The accent colors are blue, lime green and orange.. I am decorating with mostly owls but I am doing orange and white chevron for the curtains, bed skirt and changing pad cover to give a pop of color :) I think it will look great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"