TTC after 35

37 TTC for 2 yrs and Hanging on by thread

Hi, I've never joined any forums until today.  I've been TTC for the past 2 years, 3 IUIs, 2 Failed IVFs and in the 10 day wait after FET.  Trying to stay positive but it's so tiring.  I'm considering freezing one more time and a surrogate if this doesn't work.  Just wish I had a reason why.  In the interim...Any suggestions on how to get over the Progesterone/estrogen bloat!!?? It really sucks...

Re: 37 TTC for 2 yrs and Hanging on by thread

• I hope that the bloating is for the reason in that you are prego!  ;)  Congrats on your FET cycle.  I am just starting mine.  I am on week one of estrogen pills and going in tomorrow for my Endometrial biopsy/scratch to prepare my uterus for the egg transfer...... Sorry to hear that this TTC journey has been so trying on you.  I, so understand the frustrations.  My one suggestion would be to drink plenty of  water and watch the food intake to ensure not adding to the gassy/bloating quality foods.  I have been going on walks to help, as well....maybe, that would work for you.  Best regards that this is your cycle!  Keep us posted and welcome to the board! ;)
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
  • welomee to the board.  sorry i dont have advice for you i have been trying au natural so far.  just wanted to wish you luck and i hope you enjoy your stay here.  their are plenty of women in your same situation here so just know you are not alone.

Me:39, DH:40

DD born 8/96, DS born 8/04

TTC#3

NTNP since 2006, active trying 1/13

Natural M/C 3/13 at 7 weeks

CP 2/14

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage

All welcome

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the tips and the kind words. What is and an Endometrial Biopsy/ Scratch?  This is our 3rd IVF and we haven't been offered that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"