Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Is there hope? re posted from mc/pg loss

I need to hear from someone who has had a stillbirth and then had healthy baby's or know of anyone that has.. My Felicity was just stillborn at 37 weeks and besides feeling depressed and confused and needing a baby, I am completely terrified!  I want to have a baby very soon because I tried for her for so long but I really couldn't handle it if this happened again! The Dr's had no explanation for me so I guess that means there could be some unidentifiable problem with my body and maybe I will never be able to have a baby :( I would rather not try than have to deal with any more loss!  I'm having a hard day so please pardon my vent and I will appreciate any info or opinions! TIA

Re: Is there hope? re posted from mc/pg loss

• Options

***SIGGY WARNING***

I am so sorry for your loss. Your best chances for success stories of babies after stillbirth will probably be on the Parenting After A Loss Board.  Not trying to push you off, just helping you get the answers you seek.  Some women on this board have had success after stillbirth and others can't even fathom the thought of having another child yet. 

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• Options
    I am so, so sorry for your loss. My daughter was stillborn at 37 weeks as well. My doctor had no explanation as well. Best bet for your question is on the parenting after loss board. I do know people personally, from my local support group, who have gone on to have successful pregnancies. The chances are in our favor. My best advice for now is remember to breath, let yourself grieve and heal. It's going to be a tough road.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Loading the player...
  • Options

*****Siggy warning****

First, I'm so sorry for your loss!

I have had my rainbow after a stillborn. There is hope. But I'd be lying if I said it was easy :( I was terrified every day. My anxiety got really bad and took over a lot of my life. As other people got more comfortable with their pregnancies I got worse. The closer to the end was the terrifying part.

I have a great Dr she came up with a plan to try to help ease some of my anxiety. We did LOTS of testing and even more monitoring. At the end weeks 28 on I was in the office about 5 times a week. I had weekly visits with her, twice a week BPP's and twice a week NST's. (she pulled me from work about that time too. I have a high stress, fast moving, extremely hot job). It was very time consuming but it did help to calm me some. I also may or may not have just randomly showed up a few times just to hear the heart beat :/

Good luck with your journey. And please feel free to PM or shout me out if you need someone.  

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I am so so sorry for the loss of your baby girl Felicity.

I had my rainbow in 2012 after we lost our DD Sydney at 38 wks 4 days in 2011. It is tough and I won't lie it is the hardest thing that I have ever done but it was worth it in the end. it can be done with lots of testing and understanding from your doctors you can do it. Good luck. We started trying 3 months after losing Sydney and got pregnant after 6 months of trying. Our rainbow was born 14 months after her ssters death.

Heather

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"