February 2014 Moms
Options

Spotting

Hi Ladies,

So I had some spotting yesterday. Not a lot, but enough to scare me. Called the doc and they said to take it easy, and call back if it got worse. No ultrasound yet because it is too early. Anyone else experience this?

Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Spotting

• Options

((hugs))

Spotting can be nothing, or it can mean something. Drink lots of water and rest. I hope it turns out to be nothing.  

Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Options
    I have spotted every pregnancy, and started spotting today even. Just taking it easy and hoping its no more than implantation spotting.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageAppleMomma:
    I have spotted every pregnancy, and started spotting today even. Just taking it easy and hoping its no more than implantation spotting.

Thank you, this makes me feel better. I just tend to always think of worst case scenario, you know?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Yes I worry every time. I spotted for 14 weeks with my daughter, it was a very rough first tri in that respect. It's ok to worry mama, that will never stop.
  • Options

I had various colours of spotting up until 13 weeks with DD.  She is currently napping in the room next to me, healthy and happy.

Spotting can occur for various reasons (hormones, cervical irritation, placenta issues, etc.)  If it's hormonal it usually happens early on in pregnancy around the time when you would normally expect your period

Hugs and try not to stress too much (easier said than done, I know.).  I was told that spotting is actually a lot more common than expected.

TTC since August 2009
    June/July 2011 - IVF #1 - Transfer cancelled due to OHSS
    23 perfect embryos. All 23 made it to freezing!
    September/October - FET #1 - October 12th - 2 Grade A embies
    October 20th - BFP??! EDD - July 1, 2012
    Beta #1 = 154, Beta #2 = 352 Beta #3 = 3,800
    U/S #2 - November 14th = 133 bpm! U/S #3 & 4 - November 30th and December 7th = 163 bpm! U/S#5 - January 30th - TEAM PINK!!!
    Baby Sweets born on her due date!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"