2nd Trimester
Options

Crazy Gas Pains

I have been suffering with insane gas pains since the beginning of my pregnancy and I can't seem to find a pattern as to what causes them. I'm now almost 15 weeks and I have them as we speak. It's so painful I feel like I have to just lay down when they come and they can last for hours. Milanta and Gas-X don't seem to be working. Is anyone else having this problem?

Re: Crazy Gas Pains

• Options
    kdjuddkdjudd member
    I've been having the same problem. I haven't found a way to deal with it though so i don't know any advice to give you. :/
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have the same thing going on! It is truly miserable. I've tried switching around foods and, like you, there is no pattern. I found wearing loose clothing and walking around, since I work at a desk, helps a little.
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married 7/2012
    DS born 11/2013
    Ectopic , right tube removed 8/2015
    BFP 3/2016
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    CandKSCandKS member
    This happened to me the other day and it was so painful. I read somewhere online that a doctor suggested laying on your left side with your knees bent into the chest to aid your intestines in getting the air out. And have to say it worked like a charm for me. 
  • Options
    k8tkk8tk member
    I've had the same problems. I pop a Tums and it seems to help them pass a little quicker. Laying on the left seemed to help a bit too.
  • Options
    I've found taking probiotic pills at night to be very helpful. I also take them once during the day on an empty stomach if its a bad day. Has helped with constipation and gas. It takes a few days to regulate things though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"