Late Term and Child Loss

Difficult morning

It broke my heart this morning thinking that just last week I woke up and everything was normal.  The cramping didn't start until later in the day.  I have a feeling tomorrow will be harder :(

BabyFruit Ticker

danielparkerbell.tumblr.com

Re: Difficult morning

• I'm sorry your having a difficult morning. I found that for me during the first month, every Saturday was like a gut punch.. Once we hit the one month mark that began to subside a bit but every time the 12th of the month rolls around I'm a mess. Sending love & light your way ((hugs))
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP 6/9/13... here we go again
  • ***SIGGY WARNING***

{{HUGS}} The first few months are by far the most difficult.  Take it minute by minute if you have to.  You'll figure out your way to cope over time.

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • It was hard for me to look at pictures for a while too where I was pregnant, because she was safe then. The first few months can be very surreal. Every anniversary or meaningful date are also hard. A lot of times the anxiety is worse than the actual day, but it just sucks that we even have to face these kinds of dates.
    Lilypie - (qptF)

"Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• ***SIGGY WARNING***

I remember feeling that way, too. The first week after losing Devon, all I could think was, "Just two days ago, he was fine." Or "Just a week ago, he was fine." It took awhile to stop looking at the days like that. It definitely sucks. *hugs*

________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Totally relate. The first month is hard. Take it moment to moment. Saturdays don't bother me as much anymore, but the 2nd of each month is still hard. I still count the weeks (I'm sure I will for a while) she should be 13 weeks old tomorrow, and I think about what she would be doing.

((((hugs)))

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• I'm so sorry you had a tough day today. Today was 2 weeks for me so I know what you mean.
  • I had a hard time with Fridays for almost the whole first year. I played that day over and over in my head. Please know you are not alone and I am so sorry!

Thinking of you,

Heather

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"