Texas Babies
Options

ROLL CALL!!!

Who's checking out this board??

Do you have children? Names, ages? Anything else you might care to share? :)

----------------------

I'm an open book; it's all in my siggie, lol. ?Matt and I are expecting our first child, a girl, in ~2-3 weeks. Her name will be Elise Kathleen and we know she's going to be awesome!?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ROLL CALL!!!

• Options

Hi! So happy they finally have this up.

I'm Stephanie, 24, married to Joe, waiting on our first! Patricia Louise (aka, Patsy Lou) is due March 23rd.

• Options

Hi!

Dawn, 31, Civil Engineer and married to Mark, 39. ?This will be Mark's first child and my 2nd. ?My daughter Danielle is 13!

Sarah Elizabeth is estimated to arrive in 2 weeks! EDD 11/29

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm Sarabeth.  My DH and I are both computer geeks.  Were expecting our first child (a little girl) December 17th. 

• Options
    Hi!  I'm Ashley.  DH and I just had our first baby girl, Luci.  She's great!
  • Options

*waves to Stephanie*

I feel like this is an AA board but anywaaaaaayyyy...

I'm Kandis! DH and I are expecting our first sometime around January 11th. His name is Joshua Michael and we are thrilled!

• Options
    I am Lindsay. We just had our first child, Carter, on October 4th.
  • Options

Kate's in da house!  Stick out tongue

We've been married for 5 1/2 years and are expecting our first baby. James Parker is due to arrive March 18.  I'm 28 and Ryan (DH) is almost 32.

• Options

Kadis...LOL...

?

Hi Stephanie...:o)

?

I'm Michelle...expecting my first on March 26, 2009. ?I do have a stepson who's 6 1/2. ?We've been married for 2 1/2 years now...we're building a new house off of 1560 and REALLY trying to sell our house in NW Crossing...oh...and I'm a teacher...:o)

?

So glad this board is around!?

• Options

A little late, but I just found this board!

I'm Ashlee married to Anthony. We have one DD, Mylee Elisebeth, who is 14 months old. I live a little outside of SA, but that't close enough right?

• Options

Hi everyone!

Finally we get a local board. I'm Vanessa I have 2 children. Alyssa who is 5 years old and Roland Jr. who is 5 months old today! I've been with my husband for 6 years and married for 1 1/2.

• Options
    How fun that SA has it's own baby board! I just stumbled upon this. I have 2 boys - 22 months and 4.5 months.  We moved to SA a little over a year ago, and my 2nd son was born here in July.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"