Secondary IF

Cramping?

Hi from an SIF Newbie.  

I was on clomid this cycle and metformin.   I have PCOS with insulin resistance.  This is my first cycle on meds as well as using my CBFM.  My CBFM has been testing high fertility all week but hasn't peaked. We had intercourse on Monday. Since Tuesday, I have had this cramping feeling off and on.  I am still testing high fertility still as of today.   Any idea what this cramping could be?

I go for my blood test next week to check my levels.

Re: Cramping?

• It could be ovulation and just not a high enough surge for monitor to hit peak. Or it could be pains from the follies growing larger? 

Good luck though!! 

Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • It could be O pains.  I have used the CBFM in the past, and the first month I used it never got a peak reading.  The reason is that the monitor has some artificial intelligence and retains information from cycle to cycle, this being the case the first cycle it's still "getting to know you" and may not register your peak.  

You could buy a few OPK sticks, to double check, or just go with the pains as being from o'ing.  Next month the CBFM should register your peak.  Hope that helps. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

DD conceived after 3 years of ttc.
    MFI - DH had varicocele repair and took Clomid to get DD b. 02/2010

TTC #2 since 6/2010
    10/2012 DH diagnosed with Epilepsy
    A few failed IUIs summer 2012 and 2013. 
    DH taking clomid and waiting to see if he needs another vericocele repair. 
    Hoping for a 2015 baby or babies. 
    Wishing, hoping, waiting.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I have noticed more significant ovulation pain since starting meds (Letrozole in my case), and from what I understand it is from having multiple follicles.  I've had anywhere from 2-5 follicle per month, and I can feel the difference for sure!  Ouch!

Me: 42. DH: 46.

1st Pregnancy: MC, 11/19/00.

2nd Pregnancy: DS born 04/10/06.

3rd Pregnancy: CP, 03/11.

4th Pregnancy: MMC, D&C 11/30/11, Genetic testing revealed Trisomy 4.

5th Pregnancy: Ectopic, 2 doses of Methotrexate unsuccessful, surgery 4/10/12, right tube removed.

Tried Letrozole January 2013-July 2013 (including 2 IUIs), all BFN.  After 2 1/2 years of trying for child #2, decided to "give up" after July cycle, based on AMA.

August 16, 2013:  BFP our first month of "not trying!"  Still in shock.  Beta #1 (14dpo): 183.  Beta #2 (17dpo):  611.  Ultrasound 8/30/13: baby measured 6 weeks, 1 day, heart rate of 118 bpm! 
    Ultrasound 9/13/13:  8 weeks, heart rate of 176!
    Baby is due 4/26/14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"