July 2012 Moms
Options

S/O Zodiac Sign

I'm finding miss Emery's Cancer sign to be true so far. Help Me...

Cancer Temperament:

They are complex, fragile, unpredictable and temperamental and need constant support and encouragement, more then any other astrology signs, Cancer needs to be needed. Even when all needs are satisfied, they can be irritable and cranky. They have an uneasy, delicate temperament. The contradictory nature of Cancer gives their temperament the wild mood swings and possible temper tantrums. They are easily offended and will sulk and wallow in self pity for a long time when they get hurt.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14

Re: S/O Zodiac Sign

• Options

I'm telling you, find a site where you can get her rising sign as well. Sometimes it changes things drastically. Smile

ETA: for wording

Even a minor event in the life of a child is an event of that child's world and thus a world event.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I am a cancer and I think it's a good sign, but we are extremely needy at times and love to "fix" everything and make it better.  I always think of others first and that has been really stressful at times, but I am a true believer of what comes around, goes around...I hope!
    Visit The Nest
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Go online to https://www.horoscopeswithin.com/calculate.php and you'll be able to get their rising signs. Charlie has Leo for her rising and that really changes her personality.

Even a minor event in the life of a child is an event of that child's world and thus a world event.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imagejnoone:

imageashleynaka:
    I am a cancer and I think it's a good sign, but we are extremely needy at times and love to "fix" everything and make it better.  I always think of others first and that has been really stressful at times, but I am a true believer of what comes around, goes around...I hope!

Yep.  I'm a Cancer, who married a Cancer, and gave birth to a Cancer.  Haha!  I can tell you that many parts of the description are true for me, but some are not, and same for my husband.  It's going to be ok!

I am loyal, caring, empathetic, overly-sensitive, hard-working, and family-oriented.  However, I do not have a hard time trusting others, do not prefer to stay home, don't have a hard time coming out of my shell, and have always been independent.

Cancers are known to be very loving and kind... but we do tend to get our feelings hurt easily (because we want everyone to be loving and kind, too), and if you cross one of our family members, we'll rip your face off.  I think that sums it up. ;)

I think I can handle that. The only huge potential clash I can see is I tend to be abrasive in my approach. Especially with family. So I hurt feelings very easily. Add that to teenager hormones and its going to be WWIII

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
  • Options

imagecpasley:
    Go online to https://www.horoscopeswithin.com/calculate.php and you'll be able to get their rising signs. Charlie has Leo for her rising and that really changes her personality.

For some reason this seemed more complicated in describing both me and her lol. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"