One & Done: Only child

OH NO...Help me!

So I posted on here a few days ago about how my wonderful DH got me a return trip to the Dom Republic for our third anniversary.  Best present ever.  I JUST realized that I had not even thought about a gift for him.  I mean, I'm not trying to "out do" his, but I need to get him something good.  Any thoughts?  Please help me not be a bad wife.

Some things about DH:

-He's a high school bio teacher

-He's a huge New England Patriots and Red Sox fan

-He goes to Home Depot like every weekend

-He'd rather be outside than inside all the time (likes to bike, hike etc)

Re: OH NO...Help me!

• What about something while ON the trip? Like some type of excursion that you wouldn't do at home? Something outdoors that you can do together? I'm not familiar enough with the area of the DR to give specific suggestions.  But when I went to the Bahamas, there was so much to do in ways of excursions (snorkeling, bike rides, kayaking,- there was even horseback riding).  Since he likes outdoors, is anything like that of interest? Y'all could do it together, and it would make the trip all that more exciting.
    E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
  • eyenigheyenigh member

imageChapter79:
    What about something while ON the trip? Like some type of excursion that you wouldn't do at home? Something outdoors that you can do together? I'm not familiar enough with the area of the DR to give specific suggestions.  But when I went to the Bahamas, there was so much to do in ways of excursions (snorkeling, bike rides, kayaking,- there was even horseback riding).  Since he likes outdoors, is anything like that of interest? Y'all could do it together, and it would make the trip all that more exciting.

I was going to suggest that, too. What area are you going to? When we went to the DR, we went on this excursion in the hills where there were all these natural water slides in the rocks. It was super fun, but also super cool to see. It was like being Indiana Jones for awhile! We also went whale watching while we were there, which was also cool. The guys that drive the boats love to make the tourists scream so they take you really close, lol.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"