Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Intro

I'm new here. I lost my baby about 6 weeks ago. My DS is 1 so we were shocked and a little nervous about 2u2 when we found out but I went to 12 weeks so we kind of adjusted to the idea. After my DC I was OK and really busy with life so didn't have much time to grieve or be sad. Now things have slowed down a bit and I'm having a really hard time. It's gotten to the point where I can't even focus at work and I can't look at pregnant women without crying.

I do have a question. I got my first period last Sunday. This seems to be the never ending period; is that normal? Normal amount of bleeding but just a long time. Also what has everyone done to feel better emotionally? I have this huge urgency feeling like I have to get pregnant immediately to prove that I can. But I know I should be more calm and every our LO know. Ideas? TIA!

Re: Intro

• Options

Sorry for your loss.

I lost my pregnancy about 2 months ago. A lot of my friends are currently pregnancy and I sometimes find myself really upset that they are pregnant and I'm not. As far as my emotions go, I'm doing better. Time was what helped me there.

My first period after the miscarriage felt really long too.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"