August 2011 Moms
Options

Happy Friday!

What's everyone up to this weekend?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Happy Friday!

• Options

Is it really Friday? It really doesn't feel like the weekend is tomorrow.

I just want to get the other curtain rod hung in the nursery/guest room and then get the curtains hung. If I accomplish nothing else, I will be happy.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Today, I'm going to attempt to put together the bassinet during DD's nap.  When she wakes up, I think we're going to my parents' pool for the first swim of the season, and maybe grill dinner over there. 

Tomorrow, no real plans.  It's supposed to be 90*+ again, which rules out a lot of our normal outdoor weekend activities.  DH has to train someone for work at some point, so we'll probably just hang around the house.

Sunday, again, not sure.  DH's parents want us to come do a walk through at one of their rental properties.  If it's not too hot, we'll do that, there's a huge yard for DD and the dog to play in.  Then Sunday dinner with my parents.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageladybugpjb:

I just want to get the other curtain rod hung in the nursery/guest room and then get the curtains hung. If I accomplish nothing else, I will be happy.

LOL, I hear ya, if I get one tiny task actually accomplished, I'm considering each day a success.

• Options
    Woohoo, weekend already!

Kimbus, I hope you guys have a, er, productive time on Sunday!

Our schedule for the weekend is blissfully wide open. We're caught up on visiting with family and done with the Spring cleaning. We plan to fully enjoy being lazy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    MMS88MMS88 member
    Tonight we are going out to dinner with FIL and his gf for DH's birthday. Best part they are paying so crab legs and lobster it is! My brother is going to watch DS so we are going to hit up the bar after supper for a few drinks, er sodas. Saturday DH is helping a friend move amd I have to pick up my cousins wife from the airport. And have to miss a bridal shower oh darn :insert sarcasm:: Sunday is my youngest cousins graduation party. DH doesn't want to go because of a few of my not so pleasant family members but he's coming regardless muahaha ::evil laugh :: hope everyone has a great weekend!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Today was Friday? 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"