TTC After a Loss
Options

*~*^Healthy Living Accountability Check-In^*~*

It's Friday! Time to look back and see how we did!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

LiaMadi1 - How is the healthy eating going? I know you're crazy busy these past few days but were you able to squeeze some gym time/a run in?

Sammer - Sorry this past week was crappy. Did you get a run in Wednesday or Thursday?

Samjen2010 - How is the healthy eating and running going? Are you still feeling good about your 5K next week? And the meal planning, still going well?

Pink021 - How are you feeling? Hopefully better. Did you get a grocery shop in? Have you started the Leptil life style yet? And how have you been doing with cutting back on sweets?

LaRamona09 - How are you doing with your food journal? And working out? Did you get all the workouts in this week that you were hoping for? Did you workout Wednesday like you planned?

ksyknelvr73 - How is your motivation level? Still good? And have you been able to get a walk in each day this week? How about the no soda rule, still sticking with that?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Started TTC June 2010
BFP #1
07/04/10. EDD 03/14/11. Missed m/c 08/09/10. D&C 09/27/10. }Casey & Jaimie{
BFP #2 01/14/11. EDD 09/25/11. Missed m/c 02/18/11. D&C 02/24/11. }Dustin{
TTA for 18 months and then TTC for 12 months
BFP #3 08/18/13. EDD 04/30/14. Missed m/c 09/25/13. D&C 09/26/13. }Daylin{
TTA for 7 months
Jan-Mar 2014 - RPL, SHG, karotyping: all results normal
TTC Again May 2014
Progesterone & baby aspirin combo for 5 cycles
- All BFN's
SA with DNA fragmentation = Perfect results

Diagnostic cycle monitoring = Polycystic ovaries leading to premature egg release
TTA Oct 2014 - Jan 2015
Jan 2015 - Medicated cycle with timed intercourse
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic   

My Blog: The Canadian Housewife    PGAL/PAL Welcome    My Chart
imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: *~*^Healthy Living Accountability Check-In^*~*

• Options

I missed the Mon/Wed check-ins, but I'm pretty happy with this week. DH and I have started back going to the pool, so I'm back to swimming 2-3x a week. On Tuesday and Wednesday I did 600meters and I plan to kick it up to a total of 800 on Saturday morning. 

I also babysit 3 kids on Wednesday afternoons and I'm getting them to do laps in the pool when we go together as well!  

BFP @ 1/26/13 - Natural M/C @ 2/16/13 
    All AL welcome!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options

Hey Jenn! Thanks for doing the check-in! And I realized I haven't asked you - what are you doing? Are you trying to lose weight/get fit/be healthier? I must know : )

ksyknelvr73 - How is your motivation level? Still good? And have you been able to get a walk in each day this week? How about the no soda rule, still sticking with that? Motivation level is still really good - but I am back up on the scale a little bit (about a pound). So that annoys me...but then again I had a MAJOR cheat day yesterday with food so I should know to expect that. I have walked every day except Monday this week, so that has been working well - and I have been doing my exercise video every night. I started level 2 of the 30 Day Shred last night and it kicked my butt!

I gave in and had a diet coke yesterday. It was my first soda in about 3 weeks. I don't really feel bad about it since it was only one and it had been so long, but I really want to keep this as a maybe once a week thing and not once a day like I used to.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageLydsieMarie7:

I missed the Mon/Wed check-ins, but I'm pretty happy with this week. DH and I have started back going to the pool, so I'm back to swimming 2-3x a week. On Tuesday and Wednesday I did 600meters and I plan to kick it up to a total of 800 on Saturday morning. 

I also babysit 3 kids on Wednesday afternoons and I'm getting them to do laps in the pool when we go together as well!  

I was wondering where you were this week! Glad to know you're doing well and have been getting a bunch of swims in. Keep it up!

Started TTC June 2010
    BFP #1
    TTA for 7 months
    TTC Again May 2014
    - All BFN's

Diagnostic cycle monitoring = Polycystic ovaries leading to premature egg release
    TTA Oct 2014 - Jan 2015
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic   

• Options
    imageksyknelvr73:

Hey Jenn! Thanks for doing the check-in! And I realized I haven't asked you - what are you doing? Are you trying to lose weight/get fit/be healthier? I must know : )

ksyknelvr73 - How is your motivation level? Still good? And have you been able to get a walk in each day this week? How about the no soda rule, still sticking with that? Motivation level is still really good - but I am back up on the scale a little bit (about a pound). So that annoys me...but then again I had a MAJOR cheat day yesterday with food so I should know to expect that. I have walked every day except Monday this week, so that has been working well - and I have been doing my exercise video every night. I started level 2 of the 30 Day Shred last night and it kicked my butt!

I gave in and had a diet coke yesterday. It was my first soda in about 3 weeks. I don't really feel bad about it since it was only one and it had been so long, but I really want to keep this as a maybe once a week thing and not once a day like I used to.

I'm sorry that you're back up a pound. But don't give up. Cheat days happen and that's okay, as long as you get back on track. Great job with going for walks most nights this week, you're doing awesome! And I'm totally impressed that you went up another level on the 30 Day Shred. Big Smile

As for me, I'm actually trying to gain weight. I've always been borderline underweight and then when I got sick in the summer of 2011, I lost 10 pounds in 2 months and have been struggling to put it back on ever since. I have put on 5 of those pounds but still hope to make it at least another 5.

I'm also trying to live a healthier lifestyle, since my insides are pretty picky about food. I'm gluten and dairy intolerant and am also cutting back on sugar, since I feel sicker when I eat too much of it. I also am trying to exercise more. Overall, I'm just working towards a healthier better me.

Started TTC June 2010
    BFP #1
    TTA for 7 months
    TTC Again May 2014
    - All BFN's

TTA Oct 2014 - Jan 2015

• Options

Thanks for checking in...

LaRamona09 - How are you doing with your food journal? And working out? Did you get all the workouts in this week that you were hoping for? Did you workout Wednesday like you planned? 

I did get a workout in Wednesday!  And that was it...not my proudest week.  I have also abandoned my food journal, but I plan to start it up on Monday (weekends are harder in general so probably not the best time for me to try to start when I'm already in bad shape).  The good news is that I am starting couch to 5k next week, so hopefully that will kick everything into gear! 

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #1 1/29/13, EDD 10/9/13 
    MMC discovered at 10 weeks (baby measured 9 weeks) D&C on 3/16/13 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
    BFP #3  8/11/14  EDD 4/22/14
  • Options
    imageLaRomana09:

Thanks for checking in...

I did get a workout in Wednesday!  And that was it...not my proudest week.  I have also abandoned my food journal, but I plan to start it up on Monday (weekends are harder in general so probably not the best time for me to try to start when I'm already in bad shape).  The good news is that I am starting couch to 5k next week, so hopefully that will kick everything into gear! 

I'm glad that you got a workout in, you did better than me. I think it's a good idea to wait until Monday to start your food journal again, as you'll be more motivated and likely to stick to it then. And I'm totally excited to start C25K with you next week too!

Started TTC June 2010
    BFP #1
    TTA for 7 months
    TTC Again May 2014
    - All BFN's

TTA Oct 2014 - Jan 2015

• Options

imagePink021:
    I still am not feeling well so I've messed up on all my goals this week...if I start feeling better today I plan to exercise, but we'll see what happens.

Sorry you're still feeling like crap. When I feel sick, nothing gets done. ((hugs)) to you and hopefully next week you'll be feeling tip top again!

Started TTC June 2010
    BFP #1
    TTA for 7 months
    TTC Again May 2014
    - All BFN's

TTA Oct 2014 - Jan 2015

• Options
    jap618jap618 member

I've never joined but can I?!?!  I just started running this week and have finally accepted that I cannot just gain all of my weight back.  And I'm running a 5k in 6 weeks and well... I'm not in any shape to do that!

History:  December 2011 I started doing Insanity.  I did it 4-5x/week for about 5 months (until my basement flooded and I lost my spot to work out).  In that time I also took up walking, running, biking, hiking, playing on a softball team and just all around healthier, more active lifestyle. I lost about 20 lbs by July (right around when I found out I was pg for the first time). After both losses I had just stopped everything (exercising, eating healthy, etc.). I started Insanity again a couple days a week in January and did it for 2 months and was feeling great but then just stopped (for no real reason). I've managed to gain back 12(ish) of the 20 lbs I had lost and I'm not just irritated. 

My plan: Drink lots of water, decrease alcohol consumption, eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies and stop indulging whenever I want.  Oh and work out!  I started running a couple of days ago and am working to better my time on my mile.  Right now it's slow but I did run the whole mile!  Yay :)  I feel better when I work out so I don't know why I ever stop.  And I hate that I have literally seen my body transform back to what it was-- I was in such a good space before :( Wahhh.  So anyways I hope you guys don't mind if I join :)

Married the love of my life June 18, 2011 -- Me (28) DH (29)
    TTC #1 since June 2012
    BFP #1 6.29.12 EDD 3.12.13 MMC discovered 8.11.12 9w5d D&C 8.15.12
    BFP #2 11.2.12 EDD 7.14.13 MMC 6w5d discovered 8w6d 2 failed rounds miso D&C 12.27.12
    BFP #3 8.5.13 EDD 4.18.14 MMC 7w4d discovered 9.25.13 at 10w6d -Trisomy 13- 1 round miso & emergency D&C 10.2.13
    RPL Testing. DX Asherman's November 2013. Low AMH (0.44) January 2014. 
    Operative Hysteroscopy January 2014 to remove scar tissue.
    BFP#4 6.18.14 EDD 3.3.15 Team Pink
    --AL always welcome--
  • Options
    jap618jap618 member
    imageksyknelvr73:

Go you & moving up a level in the 30 day shred!!   I do love Jillian :)  Don't stress about the pound... it could just be a big poop :X haha.  No but really we go up and down so much anyways!  Although I totally celebrate when I go down a pound no matter how long it's been since I was last on the scale (5 minutes, 1 day, 3 weeks, etc.)  :)   

TTC #1 since June 2012
    BFP #2 11.2.12 EDD 7.14.13 MMC 6w5d discovered 8w6d 2 failed rounds miso D&C 12.27.12
    BFP #3 8.5.13 EDD 4.18.14 MMC 7w4d discovered 9.25.13 at 10w6d -Trisomy 13- 1 round miso & emergency D&C 10.2.13
    --AL always welcome--
  • Options
    imagejap618:

I've never joined but can I?!?!  I just started running this week and have finally accepted that I cannot just gain all of my weight back.  And I'm running a 5k in 6 weeks and well... I'm not in any shape to do that!

History:  December 2011 I started doing Insanity.  I did it 4-5x/week for about 5 months (until my basement flooded and I lost my spot to work out).  In that time I also took up walking, running, biking, hiking, playing on a softball team and just all around healthier, more active lifestyle. I lost about 20 lbs by July (right around when I found out I was pg for the first time). After both losses I had just stopped everything (exercising, eating healthy, etc.). I started Insanity again a couple days a week in January and did it for 2 months and was feeling great but then just stopped (for no real reason). I've managed to gain back 12(ish) of the 20 lbs I had lost and I'm not just irritated. 

My plan: Drink lots of water, decrease alcohol consumption, eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies and stop indulging whenever I want.  Oh and work out!  I started running a couple of days ago and am working to better my time on my mile.  Right now it's slow but I did run the whole mile!  Yay :)  I feel better when I work out so I don't know why I ever stop.  And I hate that I have literally seen my body transform back to what it was-- I was in such a good space before :( Wahhh.  So anyways I hope you guys don't mind if I join :)

Of course you can join us! We love getting new members and being able to encourage others in their journey towards a healthier them. Smile

We do check-ins on Monday and Wednesday with an accountability check-in on Friday. So be sure to check back with us next Monday!

I feel better when I'm working out too but I just get lazy and stop doing stuff. And then I get discouraged and just feel blah. We're here to cheer you on and I'm sure you'll do great at your 5K in 6 weeks. You've got plenty of time!

Started TTC June 2010
    BFP #1
    TTA for 7 months
    TTC Again May 2014
    - All BFN's

TTA Oct 2014 - Jan 2015

• Options
    imagejenn0021:

Samjen2010 - How is the healthy eating and running going? Are you still feeling good about your 5K next week? And the meal planning, still going well?

hi Jenn. Thanks for running checking. Healthy eating is going well. I still need to plan next week's menu and make a grocery list. I feel fairly good about the 5k next weekend. I am hoping for a good run tomorrow. 

BFP#1  9/5/12, MMC, MC confirmed 10/9/12,          
                D&C 12/12/12
    BFP#2 7/30/13, EDD 4/12/14, DS born 4/14/14

imageimage

• Options
    imagesamjen2010:
    imagejenn0021:

hi Jenn. Thanks for running checking. Healthy eating is going well. I still need to plan next week's menu and make a grocery list. I feel fairly good about the 5k next weekend. I am hoping for a good run tomorrow. 

I'm glad that you've been keeping up with the healthy eating. I also need to make next weeks menu plan and grocery list, I'm just feeling uninspired.

Started TTC June 2010
    BFP #1
    TTA for 7 months
    TTC Again May 2014
    - All BFN's

TTA Oct 2014 - Jan 2015

• Options

LiaMadi1 - How is the healthy eating going? I know you're crazy busy these past few days but were you able to squeeze some gym time/a run in?

We had salmon Tuesday and Wednesday night and then last night we had big, delicious burgers, but that was about my only meal yesterday.  While that isn't the healthiest thing, it was an amazing burger!  Yesterday, before the funeral I had to attend, I did go for a walk with my dog for about 45 minutes.  I wanted to go after work today, but now we are in the middle of a torrential downpour!  Tomorrow starts my couch 2 5k journey and then on to outlet shopping this weekend and a bridal shower. I gained 1.6 pounds this week, after losing the 1.6 so this week was kind of a wash, but I am glad I didn't gain anymore, especially after Amish country last weekend! 
    "Once you are real, you can't become unreal again.  It lasts for always." ~ The Velveteen Rabbit

*8.3.13*  mc @ 6-7 weeks {natural mc at 12 weeks}
    *3.14.14*  mc @ 5-6 weeks DnC {blood clotting disorder discovered}
    *8.7.14* mc @ 6 weeks DnC {uterine septum removed March '14)
    *3.17.15* mc @ 7 weeks DnC {genetic testing & meeting with a new RE in Jan '15}
    *8.31.16* mc @ 8 weeks DnC {genetic testing, new medications upon next pregnancy}
    *7.17.16* praying everyday for my rainbow baby {progesterone supplements, blood thinning injections}

• Options
    imageLydsieMarie7:

I love, love, love swimming! The best shape of my life was when I was on the swim team and I loved the whole body exercise! Good for you, Lydsie! 

"Once you are real, you can't become unreal again.  It lasts for always." ~ The Velveteen Rabbit

*8.31.16* mc @ 8 weeks DnC {genetic testing, new medications upon next pregnancy}
    *7.17.16* praying everyday for my rainbow baby {progesterone supplements, blood thinning injections}

• Options
    imageksyknelvr73:

Good luck with the 30 Day Shred! I have heard it is hardcore! Every once and a while a pop is THE BEST THING! I feel like before I started my WW journey I took pop for granted.  Now when I drink either a regular or diet pop it is amazing because I don't indulge in it all of the time.  Good for you! 

• Options
    jap618jap618 member
    imagejenn0021:
    imagejap618:

Of course you can join us! We love getting new members and being able to encourage others in their journey towards a healthier them. Smile

We do check-ins on Monday and Wednesday with an accountability check-in on Friday. So be sure to check back with us next Monday!

I feel better when I'm working out too but I just get lazy and stop doing stuff. And then I get discouraged and just feel blah. We're here to cheer you on and I'm sure you'll do great at your 5K in 6 weeks. You've got plenty of time!

Yay!  Thanks!  I posted this and then walked over to get lunch.  Which would have been fine if my co-worker hadn't asked me to pick her up 2 brownies (from this delicious gourmet bakery/sandwich shop I was going to!  I grabbed a raspberry cheesecake, gluten free brownie!!  WTF?!  OMG it was so good though.  But I walked there?  Ahh.  Fail.  I can already tell this is going to be tough, but I need to do it!  If I were to get pg again soon I would want to be healthy and already leading a healthy, active lifestyle.  So thank you for welcoming me & I will be back on Monday :) 

TTC #1 since June 2012
    --AL always welcome--
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"