Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Seriously Bump

Change my screen name already!  I've emailed three times already!

DD born 6.13.11 at 37w5d

DS born 5.23.12 at 36w5d

BFP 6.9.13|heartbeat of 128bpm 7weeks|7.23.13 ultrasound revealed no heartbeat|natural m/c and d&c 7.25.13

DS born 5.20.14 at 38 weeks

All are welcome

Re: Seriously Bump

• Options
    Oh I know I've asked before, but where do I message them to change screen name? I want to do the same!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

Thou dost know that the almighty Beej does not check this board, correct?

This thread is utterly pointless.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageLokiTTGP:

I figured I'd give it a shot. I'm getting frustrated.

DD born 6.13.11 at 37w5d

DS born 5.23.12 at 36w5d

BFP 6.9.13|heartbeat of 128bpm 7weeks|7.23.13 ultrasound revealed no heartbeat|natural m/c and d&c 7.25.13

All are welcome

• Options

imagecrwelschmeyer:
    Oh I know I've asked before, but where do I message them to change screen name? I want to do the same!

community@thebump.com

DD born 6.13.11 at 37w5d

DS born 5.23.12 at 36w5d

All are welcome

• Options
    imagekrptcmschfmkr128:
    imagechrismo1013:
    imageLokiTTGP:

I figured I'd give it a shot. I'm getting frustrated.

Try the "Chit Chat" board. Just put something about Queen Beej/BJ/Bump Jackie/etc in your title.

Thanks. I'll give that a shot, too.

DD born 6.13.11 at 37w5d

DS born 5.23.12 at 36w5d

All are welcome

• Options
    imageCLECyclist:
    imagekrptcmschfmkr128:

Try the "Chit Chat" board. Just put something about Queen Beej/BJ/Bump Jackie/etc in your title.

KMM, please don't encourage her to post in yet another place about this. She practically mentions it daily. It'd be faster to create a new name and wait for the name change, if she's truly concerned about her username. 

Perhaps entertain the idea that changing your name is hardly a  priority on their list, Chrismo? 

Sorry I didn't know it was bad form to do this. I've actually only mentioned it twice in the past month (first asking how to do it and second in thread about the confessions). Others have changed their sn this way so I don't think it's a big deal for me to request it as well. Thanks for your input though.

DD born 6.13.11 at 37w5d

DS born 5.23.12 at 36w5d

All are welcome

• Options
    imageCLECyclist:
    imagechrismo1013:
    ]

Sorry I didn't know it was bad form to do this.

Chica, it's not bad form it's just the completely wrong way to go about things. It's like you think if you biiiitch about it enough publicly you'll shame them into doing it for you faster/doing it at all? I just don't get it. 

I didn't think I was being a biitch about it. Sorry if that's how you interpreted it.  I don't know the inner workings of thebump so I figured I post this.  Yeah, you're right this was stupid lol.  Sorry.

DD born 6.13.11 at 37w5d

DS born 5.23.12 at 36w5d

All are welcome

• Options
    imageMeatandBandP:
    imagechrismo1013:
    imageCLECyclist:
    imagechrismo1013:
    ]

Chica, it's not bad form it's just the completely wrong way to go about things. It's like you think if you biiiitch about it enough publicly you'll shame them into doing it for you faster/doing it at all? I just don't get it. 

I didn't think I was being a biitch about it. Sorry if that's how you interpreted it.  I don't know the inner workings of thebump so I figured I post this.  Yeah, you're right this was stupid lol.  Sorry.

She didn't say you were "being a bittch"

She said bitttch about it, meaning complain.  

You're right! Sorry again.

DD born 6.13.11 at 37w5d

DS born 5.23.12 at 36w5d

All are welcome

• Options
    imagechrismo1013:
    imageMeatandBandP:
    imagechrismo1013:
    imageCLECyclist:
    imagechrismo1013:
    ]

She didn't say you were "being a bittch"

She said bitttch about it, meaning complain.  

You're right! Sorry again.

Stop apologising. You only encourage CLE to continue being, well, CLE. She does not speak for everyone on TTGP or TB. This place was more lighthearted and fun when she wasn't around so much.

::jumps back into lurkdom::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"