1st Trimester
Options

Shoulder pain from growing boobs?

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 Ok ladies I'm just going to lay 'em out so to speak... before my pregnancy I wore a 42 DD bra... now I?ve gone up at least a cup size lol. but here is my lil' uncomfortable thing my left breast has always been smaller than my right by at least a cup size been that way since i was about 14 Embarrassed. Well now my left boob seems to be on overdrive lol... and I?m having horrible shoulder pains on my left shoulder blade it?s pretty bad have to have hubby give me a back rub after i take a warm shower every day but it normally comes back within a couple hours. i tried new bras with more support, stretches and even tried sleeping different but no good. i know i had this kinda pain when i was younger when i went from a b to a d pretty fast lol but it still sucks. do any of you ladies have similar pains? if so do you have any ideas to help the muscle ache? Tongue Tied

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Shoulder pain from growing boobs?

• Options
    It's most likely gas, strangely enough.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    imagePrimRoseMama:

Agreed. Gas pains can be felt in the shoulder blade area and can be quite painful. Also, don't feel embarrassed about having one boob bigger than the other. It's not uncommon to have different sized breasts. My left is noticeably larger than my right.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wedding Countdown Ticker

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagemalamutemommy:
    imagePrimRoseMama:

Agreed. Gas pains can be felt in the shoulder blade area and can be quite painful. Also, don't feel embarrassed about having one boob bigger than the other. It's not uncommon to have different sized breasts. My left is noticeably larger than my right.

This.
    Also, have you seen a chiropractor? I was getting extreme shoulder blade pain early on and she did wonders loosening everything up
  • Options
    Like you I have giant tatas, however I haven't had any shoulder pain. More than anything just achy breasts with extremely tender nipples. Also, I already went up a cup size. Ugh, as it is it's hard finding a bra and now I only have 1 that fits.
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • Options

imagePrimRoseMama:

This. One time I had severe shoulder pain and my on-call OB told me to go to the emergency room.  I was there all night just to be told it's gas and growing pains.   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"