June 2012 Moms

re-intro with a sorry

Hi ladies!

First I want to say I have been lurking since the big meltdown in August. I've even posted on some things and started threads. However, I do want to become more involved in the board again so I thought I would reintroduce myself.

I am 27, with 3 boys(7 1/2years, 11 months & 2 weeks) and 1 stepdaughter(9). FI and I have been together for 2 1/2 years but best friends for 10 years. Our newest addition was quite the oopsie at only 8 weeks pp but has just added more love to our blended family.

The sorry I mentioned was to anyone I might have offended back in August. I was a supporter of Alicia ONLY because I didn't know the whole story and because I thought it was a good thing she was doing standing up for her friend. I have an uncle who was wrongfully accused of sexually importuning a minor so I thought maybe, just maybe, this man had been wrongfully accused too. I should have looked into it more back then but I didn't. While I do still kinda admire her for standing up for her friend even after everything I do not approve of anything else she has said or done in the last year. After everything that has come to light in the last couple weeks I have decided that I agree with all of you ladies. The CPing of the CIO thread was just over bounds. I use CIO after a certain age so I was very upset by it. 

I'm hoping you ladies will allow me to stay. 

SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: re-intro with a sorry

• drbethcdrbethc member
    Welcome back!
  • Welcome back and congrats on the new addition!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome back! Wow you have 2u1! Unreal!! Everyone here is pretty chill, dont worry another moment over the past!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagelizzybean:
    Welcome back! Wow you have 2u1! Unreal!! Everyone here is pretty chill, dont worry another moment over the past!

Lizzy, Ella is SO cute!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Don't beat yourself up too much. I think a lot of us turned a blind eye for too long. Tge situation blew up way bigger than any of us expected. And i know i for one gave the benefit of the doubt too until ALL the info came out. But the past is the past. Welcome back. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • BRBR member
    Welcome back!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"