December 2012 Moms
Options

Tattoos?

Who has them? I got my first one as soon as I turned 18 to rebel. It is a four leaf clover on my lower right abdomen. It's severely deformed now. After DS I got a tribal bluish teal and black heart on my right upper back, like a few inches above my shoulder blade to represent my love for him. And a month before getting pregnant with DD I got a triple spiral on my inner wrist, it's about the size of a quarter.

If I'm able to save enough money doing hair on the side, I'm getting another for my birthday. My artist is designing it with certain specifications. I said I wanted floral to be the main theme, something that represents my LOs, and the colors. He's free to add things too. The ones I have now are small and not too noticeable, well the wrist one can be sometimes, and this one will be at the size of a hand. It will go opposite the heart, so I can still cover it if needed. I'm really looking forward to it. I was going to get The Deathly Hallows on my foot, I still might, but the mom thing seems more appropriate. I can do my obsessive fan stuff later.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage

Re: Tattoos?

• Options

I have my daughter's name on my shoulder, and I am halfway through getting a full sleeve tied into it, with the piano music to "I Will Follow You Into The Dark" by DCFC with a cherry blossom tree in the background. It was the song played at my little sister's funeral, and I want to hold it with me forever. I also should probably incorporate DD2's name in, otherwise she might be upset I only have her older sister's name.

I personally don't mind if they aren't concealed, but the area of a career I am going into really doesn't mind, and if they did, I would dress accordingly. 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image  image
  • Options
    I have 4 - three on my back, one on my upper right leg. the ones on my lower spine & leg are bigger than my hand. I want more - I love body art.
    8 month cutie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have 4. I am working on finishing my chest piece now. Got another trip or two until all the color is finished. I want to extend the one on my thigh and get my families birth flowers on my feet incorporating my miscarriage as well. It's supposed to cover up the crappy one I have there now. Then I want 2 sleeves. Just got to figure out what I want.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I have one on my right ankle it's a Pisces sign.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imagerjeller32:
    I have my daughter's name on my shoulder, and I am halfway through getting a full sleeve tied into it, with the piano music to "I Will Follow You Into The Dark" by DCFC with a cherry blossom tree in the background. It was the song played at my little sister's funeral, and I want to hold it with me forever. I also should probably incorporate DD2's name in, otherwise she might be upset I only have her older sister's name. I personally don't mind if they aren't concealed, but the area of a career I am going into really doesn't mind, and if they did, I would dress accordingly.nbsp;

When I go back to work if its doing hair, then my tattoos will be fine if they aren't covered. I also have a degree in medical assisting, so not worth 3 years and 20 plus k, that one is a little more iffy. When I worked at a plastic surgeons office they were not allowed, when I was at the hospital it was fine unless I was at an out patient center.
    As of right now I honestly have no ideA which I will go back to. Salons are way more family friendly and that's very important to me.

imageimageimage
  • Options
    I have 3. A shamrock on my right foot, a heart design on my left hip, and a star/moon design across my upper shoulder blades. I think I want one more eventually but have no idea what yet. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    aelhuntaelhunt member
    I have two. My foot with 'I'm yours' with a cross at the end in script-for our wedding song and my dedication to God. And a butterfly on my back.

'I loved you for a thousand years and I will love you for a thousand more'

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have three. My feet and base of my neck, I have shooting stars on my neck, a tyedye sun on my left foot and a henna with a piece sign on my right foot
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagerjeller32:

with the piano music to "I Will Follow You Into The Dark" by DCFC with a cherry blossom tree in the background. 

I don't have any but I really love this! It's DH's and my song :)

BabyFruit Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic          

J14 May Siggy Challenge

**Colleen Donaghy**

• Options
    None myself (dont like needles or pain) however does make me wonder because I cannot recall ... how many of you went for a med free birth? (assuming you didn't end up with a csection)
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageLittleFish1:
    None myself dont like needles or pain however does make me wonder because I cannot recall ... how many of you went for a med free birth? assuming you didn't end up with a csection

Yeah I absolutely had mess. Lol! Tattoos aren't that painful, imo

ETA I said meds, iPhone fail.

imageimageimage
  • Options
    I don't have any either. There's stuff that I think would be cute now, but nothing that I think is timeless enough that I'd still like it in 10 or 20 years. Just curious, anyone have any that they regret? I've seen a couple episodes of that show on TLC and tattoos that they regret, and am quite amused with the ones that people want covered up.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"