January 2014 Moms
Options

I don't think these PSI Bands are working :(

MH was so awesome and while I was napping went out and bought me some PSI bands and preggie pops for morning sickness. Well I don't think the bands are working because I feel just as crappy as before I started wearing them. I'm still not throwing up yet but I feel if I move at all that I will have to be running to bathroom. The preggie pops help a little but not much. Oh boy I can't wait for some Zofran!

What helps you with your morning (or all day) sickness?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: I don't think these PSI Bands are working :(

• Options
    LjabinLjabin member
    Constant snacking. Last time the Zofran made me overly constipated, sorry TMI so hopefully I can snack my way through the first trimester : hope your feeling better soon
  • Options
    My nurse told me to take a B6 before bed EVERY night. Last night was night 1. I already feel a difference. Instead of being sick in the afternoon, I got sick about an hour ago. She said B6 is  totally safe to take as long as needed. 1 B6 every night. And that needs to be very consistent! Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DD ~ 4/21/2011
    DD 2.0 ~ 12/30/2013

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Constant snacking and I'm gaining weight because of it :P I think I'm picking up some preggie pops on my way home!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"