Two Under 2
Options

Intro.

I usually stick to the multiples board but since I know have our third baby on the way which will arrive when the twins are 19 months. So we will have 3 under two for a while... and I have a few questions. We haven't taken the twins night time bottle away from them yet they seem very attached and with moving them to their own room and me starting a new job and a few other changes in the house I haven't wanted to take it, how long did any of you allow your older child to keep their bottles? Also we are introducing the potty now that they are walking and telling us they need changed, right now we are just putting them on it when they wake up and a couple times during the day, we are also putting them in underwear in the mornings because of a recurring diaper rash they know not to pee in them but the moment you put a diaper on them they pee. Should we switch them to underwear all day? 

Re: Intro.

• Options

We took away our daughter's bottle at 13 months.  She was getting really good with the sippy cup around 11 months or so.  Slowly we started giving her milk in the sippy.  Now she drinks anything out of the sippy. She wasn't super attached to the sippy cup.  I am worried about the soother transition though. 

We won't be potty training til closer to the fall, and then it might take a back seat when our second arrives.  

TTC since June/09.
    1st cycle diagnosed with slight hypothyroidism. Clomid, dexamethasone, HCG trigger shot. BFN
    2nd cycle, Clomid, dexamethasone, HCG trigger shot. BFN
    3rd cycle, Clomid, dexamethasone, ovulated with out tigger. BFN
    4th cycle, Clomid, dexamethasone, HCG trigger shot. BFP!!!
    EDD 12/31/2011 ----- actual birthday 01/05/2012

Surprise BFP! - EDD 10/14/2013

Our little boy is on the way!

Lilypie - (Qxvc)

View Full Size Image
    Lilypie - (BW9K)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"