October 2011 Moms

Whatever happened to

Josh Hartnett? MH and I are watching The Faculty, no judging, and I can't remember the last movie he was in.

Re: Whatever happened to

• Last thing I remember about him was that movie he was in with Harrison Ford. He was starting to look like a young Tommy Lee Jones / stoner extraordinaire hybrid (but still such a fine piece, I'm sure).

I loved him in Wicker Park. I still watch that movie from time to time for the two hours of eye candy.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • And I'll never judge you for watching The Faculty. I saw Disturbing Behavior pop-up on Netflix the other day and was audibly excited. Teen movies in the late 90s / early '00s were the bomb.
  • Loading the player...
  • He was one of my crushes back in the day. I have no idea what happened to him. He was some man candy.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• It looks like he will be in something before too long, Harnetters:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1321869/

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• kagl08kagl08 member
    imagethetheisens:

He was one of my crushes back in the day. I have no idea what happened to him. He was some man candy.

This! I miss seeing him!  

• imagePackerfan79:
    I loved him in lucky number slevin!

This totally. I loved that movie. He was in that awful vampire movie too, 30 days of night.
  • I love the movie Here on Earth with him and Chris Klein.  I just drool over the two of them.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • OMG I used to love him! I watched all the old stuff he was in and everything! Here's the proof I'm a total nerd, there are two cross streets in downtown Dallas St. Paul and Pearl St and I thought it was super cool. Bc he's from St. Paul and was in Pearl Harbor.

No idea what happened to him though. 

4 Clomid cycles BFN's,3 injectible cycles BFN, 3 failed IUI's
    Hystroscopy to remove cysts 11/2010
    IVF #1 with ICSI Graydon Dane born Oct. 23, 2011 via c-section at 38 weeks.
    Surprise BFP 10/9/12. Blighted ovum at 8wks. D&C 11/1/12.
    Surprise BFP#2 TWINS!!! Boy/Girl twins.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • He got married an had a baby. Maybe he's being Mr. Mom?
    photo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"