January 2014 Moms
Options

Am I missing the PAIF check in?

I was told we have one, but I haven't seen it since I've been here. Am I blind or is no one really doing it? I think it would be nice to have!
         *********************************************************************************

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Married October 2009. Me 29 H 28.
After 1 year of infertility, our little miracle was conceived via our 3rd IUI on May 5, 2013.
Holland Sophia was born Jan 24, 2014.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Am I missing the PAIF check in?

• Options
    ena724ena724 member
    I thought so. I haven't seen it posted this week and can't remember who was running it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageena724:
    I thought so. I haven't seen it posted this week and can't remember who was running it.

I nominate you! haha if no one else is doing it or wants to take over. Smile

*********************************************************************************

After 1 year of infertility, our little miracle was conceived via our 3rd IUI on May 5, 2013.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    cpm1223cpm1223 member
    Looks like it was posted yesterday or the day before. It's 3 pages back. I'm on mobile so I can't link it for you!

Missing Our July Sparkler
    BFP#1-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13
    BFP#2-4/23/13 EDD-01/02/14 baby BOY born 12/31/13 Michael Cameron <3

• Options
    Kathy4678 started it, but I haven't seen one in a couple of weeks. She was doing it on Wednesdays. 
    imageimage
    Me(32) + DH(32) TTC #1 since Dec 2011
    RE consult Dec 2012, diagnosed with lean PCOS (didn't see that coming!)  medicated cycles 1 - 4 = BFN
    cycle 5 - metformin, femara 7.5mg, IUI #1, progesterone = BFP!!!
    beta #1 (13dpiui) 37, beta #2 (15dpiui) 104, u/s at 6w5d hb of 115
  • Options

Yes, it was posted yesterday -- I remember because it was posted shortly after the PgAL thread.

ETA: It wasn't much of a check in thread though. It actually looks like it was a post related to the check in, but not the actual check in. (If that makes sense...) Clicky

• Options
    imagepeanut+muse:

It actually looks like it was a post related to the check in, but not the actual check in. Clicky

that's what I thought too. 

imageimage
    RE consult Dec 2012, diagnosed with lean PCOS (didn't see that coming!)  medicated cycles 1 - 4 = BFN
  • Options
    Thanks! I hope we can get it going again!

• Options

I will post it tomorrow- I'm totally late!! Sorry- I moved last week and my mom had surgery since then so my life has been chaos!! 

SO sorry!! Will be back on schedule next week! 

photo dune-1-1.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageKathy4678:

I will post it tomorrow- I'm totally late!! Sorry- I moved last week and my mom had surgery since then so my life has been chaos!! 

Thank you Kathy! You're awesome. 

• Options
    imageKathy4678:

So not rushing you just didn't want to miss it! Hope your mom is doing well after her surgery. 

• Options
    I am glad we are going to do this too! Am I the only one who is a nervous wreck? Perfectly good heartbeat at 7 weeks and my last RE appointment on Tuesday to be released- but still so nervous.
  • Options
    imageKathy4678:

No worries!  Hope your mom is okay and hope you are enjoying the new place.  

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"