Ohio Babies

Needs life!!

This board really needs some life it's only been a few more post since the last time I was here. I had a mc in February but luckily I'm back and oddly enough I'm due next February is it any one else around?

Re: Needs life!!

• I agree! There needs to be more people on here. I am sorry about your mc but congrats on being pregnant again!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Every time I take a peek here it's still the same posts! But thank you I'm glad it took me a few months to get pregnant again because I was a nut case and needed to heal. But how are you? Are you expecting or did you have a lo?
  • Loading the player...
  • Well that is good to hear. Im good. How are you? And I have a 9 month old son. How far along are you?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm soon to be 5 weeks so I'm super early I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I'm excited though :
  • I'm positive it's way more toledo moms than this lol
  • I check in often to see if there are new threads, I'm just boring and can't think of anything to post myself! Lol

I'm 33 weeks, due at the end of July. Congrats Toledo mommies!
    TTC #1 Since January 2007. After 2 1/2 years of infertility, we welcomed our Alexa Marie on November 26, 2009!! TTC #2 since November 2010. Cycle #2- clomid 100 mg. BFP!!! TTC #3 since November 2012. Surprise!! No meds, BFP on 11/17! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Lol just post anything I'm sure people would just chime in! But congrats
  • New to the Toledo area over here! Had a boy July 26th and we also have a 2 year old daughter. Where does everyone live? Just over the border into Temperance here.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I live in West Toledo. Congrats to all the pregnant mommies! My DD will be 1 on Thursday.
    TTC #1 since May 2010
    9/10 and 1/11 Normal blood work
    2/11 50 mg Clomid = BFN
    4/11 50 mg Clomid = BFN
    5/11 100 mg Clomid = BFN
    6/11 2.5 mg Femara = BFN
    7/11 2.5 mg Femara = BFN
    SA normal and HSG all clear
    11/11 14 HMG shots with HCG trigger = BFN
    12/11 Femara + HMG = BFP!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hey! I am brand new to the area (Bowling Green actually) and I'm a FTM (due February)...would love to find out more about the mommy-world in the area! Also ideas for maternity/baby consignment shops, things to do would be great! I'll check back but this place looks like a ghost town so Feel free to pm me!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"