1st Trimester
Options

Bladder infection

Just got a call from my nurse and apparently I have a bladder infection... Don't know why they are just telling me, my appt was one week ago?!?

Re: Bladder infection

• Options
    If they ran cultures they may have just received the results. Culture time varies.
    Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• Options
    Infections like that are very common during pregnancy.  Doctors like to treat them early and often because they can cause complications for you and the baby.  Whatever your doctor prescribes, take it and finish the antibiotic cycle.  I finished a Macrobid cycle about a week or two ago for a UTI.  It took them about a week to call me about it, also.  That's a normal timeline because it takes them a while to run the cultures.  Your doctor wants what's best for you, so I'm sure they called as soon as they found out.
    Married June 16, 2012

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Can I know your symptoms for bladder infection?
  • Options
    imagehelen613:
    Can I know your symptoms for bladder infection?

I didn't have any! That's why I was so surprised... Although, I have been peeing a lot and have been experiencing mild cramping.

I started my antibiotics yesterday, so hopefully everything will be cleared up when I go back for my u/s on wed.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"