February 2014 Moms
Options

Intro of a nervous newbie at the ripe age of 40!

Not sure where to start.  I am 40, my DH is 47 today (HB love), EDD is 2/1/14..I'll be 41 at birth.   This is our 2nd attempt at a baby.  It's been all natural so far. Suffered our first try and loss 5 1/2 years ago within the first 5 weeks, so the next few will be quite the ride. Feeling that loom and gloom of, am I too old to handle this along with, will this one stick type of feelings. Also trying to learn the lingo and see which boards I best fit in and how to use all the features.  On an iPad and some features seem not to work.   February 1st has very significant meaning in my family.  So I am calling this one a true blessing from above. Don't have any local family/friends in the same stage of life, so other then DH, feeling quite alone in this journey.  Most I would talk to give me 20+ year old advice that just seems out of touch with today's reality.  Like, my mother smoked her whole pregnancy with me, and I turned out just fine...  Ugh.    Looking forward to chatting it up.   Congrats everyone!

Re: Intro of a nervous newbie at the ripe age of 40!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"