High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Thursday Bed Rest Check In

Hi Ladies

How we holding up?

Had a rough night last night husband over feed my 2 1/2 year old and he woke up at 1 am puking and crying because his stomach hurts so been up off and on all early morning hours and had to deal with being puked on a few times .Hopefully today I get a nap and no more puked on

Re: Thursday Bed Rest Check In

• Options
    KaitieTKaitieT member
    I'm new to this board but would like to introduce myself. I was put on bed rest a week and a half ago due to preterm labor. So far I've been doing better than I  expected but I'm really wishing these nasty storms would go away because they make me so anxious. Especially when I'm home alone!!!

• Options

Welcome Kaitie, congratulations on making it farther... and you really don't have much farther to go!

aiche, sorry you had another rough night.  You have to be growing very weary and exhausted.

I haven't slept at night in about a week now, I think I've accepted the fact I won't get much sleep at night through the remainder of this pregnancy.  I guess my body is ready for no-sleep when these babies arrive!  Other than that, nothing new here.  Just hanging in there.  We have an MFM appointment tomorrow, which I always look forward to.

Expecting twins! Put on strict bedrest at home after preterm labor at 22 weeks. Hospitalized at 22 weeks and again at 29 weeks. No more please!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageKaitieT:
    I'm new to this board but would like to introduce myself. I was put on bed rest a week and a half ago due to preterm labor. So far I've been doing better than I  expected but I'm really wishing these nasty storms would go away because they make me so anxious. Especially when I'm home alone!!!
    welcome to the bed rest group how far along are you?

sorry to hear you have storms that's gotta be hard where do you live ? I'm in oregon and the weather here has been rainy then breaks of sunshine today is overcast but so far no rain

• Options
    imageMyPlus5:

Welcome Kaitie, congratulations on making it farther... and you really don't have much farther to go!

aiche, sorry you had another rough night.  You have to be growing very weary and exhausted.

I haven't slept at night in about a week now, I think I've accepted the fact I won't get much sleep at night through the remainder of this pregnancy.  I guess my body is ready for no-sleep when these babies arrive!  Other than that, nothing new here.  Just hanging in there.  We have an MFM appointment tomorrow, which I always look forward to.

Appointments are good , I am beyond exhausted to the point I don't want to move at all just want sleep but with 2 toddlers that won't be happening anytime soon . Talked to my ma she thinks baby will come within 2 weeks so the waiting has started . Poking myself isn't that much fun and I had to do it three times already one time didn't count blood sample to small . My son is mr clingy he wants to be held all the time but only by mommy it's exhausting and my daughter isn't doing well with the potty training so I put her in pullups easier to clean up then to clean up a mess made in underwear 

• Options
    KaitieTKaitieT member
    imageaiche Umm Ayoub:

imageKaitieT:
    welcome to the bed rest group how far along are you?

sorry to hear you have storms that's gotta be hard where do you live ? I'm in oregon and the weather here has been rainy then breaks of sunshine today is overcast but so far no rain

34weeks... I'm in the upper Midwest so we have a risk of severe storms today and tomorrow. The rain is getting so old here. Everything is flooded and I feel helpless! Just hope the weather gets back to normal and the sun will come out. Makes everyone's mood better :)  

• Options
    I'm here! Above average rainfall this month here. I'm so thankful as last year was a lot of fighting fires and smoke. Some ladies from church came over and helped me purge and pack today!! Getting very excited to get that done!!

OB appt tomorrow. Glad to hear from you all!
    Married to my dream husband
    Mom to 2 year old BG twins (Incompetant cervix, cerclage, and LOTS of bed rest)
    Pregnant with our next!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"