Two Under 2
Options

Double Stroller Rec w/Chicco Key Fit

Hi!

I know there are several double stroller posts, but I haven't found one that is clear recommendations with the Chicco.  Can you give me your reco?  Thanks!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic TTC since Jan 2009. 3 failed IUIs (Clomid + Ovidril) IVF#1 November. (11/16 ER; 11/21 5dt of 2 1AA embies) Beta #1 12/1: 137 BFP!! Beta #2 12/5: 639

Re: Double Stroller Rec w/Chicco Key Fit

• Options
    I love our Contours Optima with our Chicco.  The stroller maneuvers great and can even handle a bit of off roading.  It does way about a million pounds though so that's my big gripe.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The Contours Options LT weighs I believe 33lbs if you want to try that one! Our DS2 was just born so haven't used it a ton yet but so far so good!

BFP 5/21/10, Missed m/c 7/5/10 at 11w3d (baby measured 7wks), D&C 7/7/10

Aug/Sept 2010 - CD3&10 b/w & u/s, genetic testing, SA, HSG, & Lap/Hyst to remove septum

12/09/10 BFP -- 7/05/11 DS born at 33w5d. Came home after 23d in NICU at 37w0d

June 2012 - TTC #2! -- 10/05/12 BFP --  5/23/13 DS2 born at 37w1d! Yay full term!

Surprise BFP 6/25/14 LO#3 due Feb2015!

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ebp913ebp913 member
    I like the Bumbleride Indie Twin, Britax B-Ready, Valco Zee Two, Valco Snap Dual and BOB Duallie.  It depends on your needs though. What are your primary uses? 
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • Options
    I'm going to have 2 under 13 months. Need something lightweight and easy to manage for errands/shopping/walks, etc.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic TTC since Jan 2009. 3 failed IUIs (Clomid + Ovidril) IVF#1 November. (11/16 ER; 11/21 5dt of 2 1AA embies) Beta #1 12/1: 137 BFP!! Beta #2 12/5: 639
  • Options

imageMommy2CB:
    The Contours Options LT weighs I believe 33lbs if you want to try that one! Our DS2 was just born so haven't used it a ton yet but so far so good!

I believe the Options weight quite a bit more than that.  The Optima weights about 10 lbs less than the Options.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    MrsW80MrsW80 member
    The Combi twinsport fits the chicco, it doesn't snap or anything but wedges in there and is very secure. Or if you prefer tandem strollers, the Britax b Ready with the second seat may work for you. They are starting their Free Ride event tommorrow so you could get the 2nd seat free.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ebp913ebp913 member
    The Valco Snap Dual is an amazing double.  It's so light at only 22lbs and still has a good basket.  The B-Ready can work too if you want an inline but it's big and pretty heavy.  
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"