August 2013 Moms
Options

Pediatrician VS. PA/NP

I know this might sound stupid but I have some questions and was wondering if anyone could help me. What is the difference between a Pediatrician and a Physicians Assistant/ nurse practioner? Which would you rather see your child? My kids have been going to an office for 4 years now and very rarely get to see an actual doctor which bugs me. There is one doctor in the practice and three PA's .They always get to see a PA and it is never the same one.... also bugs me. I want my kids to have a doctor that they see on a regular basis. This office also charges an arm and leg for anything and the like to run a ridiculous amount of tests. They tested my middle child for CF when she was about 3 years old because she had constipation issues.... my husband and I both are not carriers. I recieved an explanation of benefits from my insurance the other day regarding my son's 4 year check up and it showed that the office billed the insurance $1400 for the WELL VISIT WITH A PA?!?! That is just nuts to me. I plan on researching through Angie's List to find someone new before baby girl gets here but I just wanted to know thoughts on this.

Thanks!

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Pediatrician VS. PA/NP

• Options

I would look into switching practices. I agree that it's important to have a consistent doctor who knows your child and follows his/her development.

DD sees her regular pediatrician for checkups and only sees the NP for minor sick visits (like confirming that yes, she has another ear infection, or hey, this rash looks a little funny, let's get it checked out).

• Options

I prefer seeing an NP.  Due to their training, they are more patient/people focused typically than an actual doctor.  And for something routine, they are generally just as knowledgeable. 

If you aren't happy with the way your office is run, I would switch.  

Nothing is more discouraging than unappreciated sarcasm. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

PAs and NPs are NOT doctors.  Are they medically trained? Yes.  Are they knowledgeable? Yes, they can be.

I see a PA as my dermatologist but I would prefer to see an actual pediatrician for my son.

We are currently considering 2 offices, both which have a full staff of rotating doctors and 1 or 2 NP/PAs.  Appointments with the NP/PA are usually reserved for last minute things - in general you will always see an actual doctor.

I'd probably be bothered if I never saw an actual doc.

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gifimagephoto crunchy_zps41233998.gif
    My baby is ONE!!

• Options
    imageV&G101808:

PAs and NPs are NOT doctors.  Are they medically trained? Yes.  Are they knowledgeable? Yes, they can be.

I see a PA as my dermatologist but I would prefer to see an actual pediatrician for my son.

We are currently considering 2 offices, both which have a full staff of rotating doctors and 1 or 2 NP/PAs.  Appointments with the NP/PA are usually reserved for last minute things - in general you will always see an actual doctor.

I'd probably be bothered if I never saw an actual doc.

This. The practice we're going w/ has 4 doctors on staff, all of which have served as Chief Residents at one of our local children's hospitals, no NP or PA. I wouldn't mind seeing a PA or NP for minor things, like shots, but would rather be seen by a doctor for the bigger stuff, like physicals and such.

Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,
    wherever you are."
  • Options

PA typically have a BS, NP typically has a masters and pediactricans typically have a MD, they could have a DO. I would switch offices or demand you/ they see the same person every visit. I will only see doctors and will only let my son see doctors. I see the others to be a waste of time and money, you pay the same copay for whichever you see so you might as well get the most for your money. My DH had an appt with the doctor went in and paid the copay and saw an NP or PA then have the NP or PA not know what was what it problem was and have him come back, pay another copay just to see the doctor. I also had this happen at the office I used to work at.

If you switch make sure you meet wit the office you switch to beforehand so you can ask them any questions 

Married 2006
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2013
    DD1 2016
  • Options
    imageMonilee1017:

PA typically have a BS, NP typically has a masters and pediactricans typically have a MD, they could have a DO. I would switch offices or demand you/ they see the same person every visit. I will only see doctors and will only let my son see doctors. I see the others to be a waste of time and money, you pay the same copay for whichever you see so you might as well get the most for your money. My DH had an appt with the doctor went in and paid the copay and saw an NP or PA then have the NP or PA not know what was what it problem was and have him come back, pay another copay just to see the doctor. I also had this happen at the office I used to work at.

If you switch make sure you meet wit the office you switch to beforehand so you can ask them any questions 

This is wrong. Becoming a PA involves getting a masters degree and Nurse Practitioners have a masters, as well, although most of them now are getting their doctorates.   All PAs have masters degrees

Baby C - 08.23.13
  • Options
    I am a medical assistant and have worked with all 3. A PA or NP gets the same training, just not as intensive as an MD, from what I understand. They can handle anything a doctor can and many of my patients prefer to see one over an MD.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    LEMSALEMSA member
    I am a PA. And despite what a PP said, I have a masters degree. Most PA programs are now masters degree programs. I went through a 3 year program alongside medical students. The only real difference in my training was we didn't do some of the same classroom work, but all my clinical work was done along side medical students. We don't have a residency afterwards. We have to pass a national exam every 7 years and have to do 100 hours of education every 2 years to keep to up to date on the current medical literature.

If you want your child to see a certain personsay so. That's all you need to do. If you want your child to see the drsay so. If you want one person to
    Be the primary, let the office know.

I work hard, study hard, and keep up to date on everything I can. I will consult w a dr if I believe anything is too complex for me. Please don't brush your providers off just bc they don't have an MD behind thier name.
  • Options
    imageMagPie 1986:
    imageMonilee1017:

This is wrong. Becoming a PA involves getting a masters degree and Nurse Practitioners have a masters, as well, although most of them now are getting their doctorates.   All PAs have masters degrees

Did they used to only need a bs because I have worked with pa's with a BS 

Married 2006
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2013
    DD1 2016
  • Options

I'm probably going to come of as taking this post a little personal because I am a PA but, I'll go ahead and put in my two cents.  PAs are medically trained to see and do the same things as doctors; however, we work with physicians and consult with them on all cases.  Each peds office does things differently so I cannot speculate as to what cases are seen by which provider; however, I can tell you with 100% certainty that the MD knows exactly was is going on when his midlevel sees a patient because that is part of the PA/NP job description. 

That being said, if you are not comfortably with the provider that you see, regardless of whether or not they are a MD, PA, or NP, I would switch practices.  To the poster that said "I would demand to see an MD," all that would do is irritate the staff and they would probably say right back to you, "If you don't like the way we do things, then you can find another practice."  Most places will not change their practice to accommodate one patient but, some will.  Even if they do make accommodations for you, the trust that should exist in a provider-patient relationship has been tarnished.  MDs do not hire PAs/NPs and throw them under the bus.  They stick up for them.

If you have an issue with the way things are performed, it would be best to talk with the office manager and get some insight into the labs/billing practices.  If you still aren't happy, then find another provider/ clinic. 

Also, just because you don't understand why a certain lab was drawn, doesn't mean that it shouldn't have been done or was done in error.  It could have been practice protocol (something they do for every patient) or sometimes, as providers, we have one case that slipped through our hands and we feel like we should have made a diagnosis sooner so we do things so we don't miss anything.  It happens...all providers do this, even MDs *gasp*.  You could just ask the PA what their thought process was.  Another scenario is because midlevels work for the physician, it is not uncommon for them to do things because "that's the way the MD wants things done."  And, as a PA, the MD is our boss, we do what our boss says.

In the medical world, it is highly offensive to says to a midlevel (PA or NP) "but you're not a doctor, I want to see a doctor" and even if you don't say it, we can typically tell when you doubt us because of our title.  I have had this said to me and nothing destroys a client-patient relationship faster.  I have also never had a doctor not agree with my assessment, diagnosis, or treatment plan and they typically just go in the room to provide reassurance for the pt that we know what we're doing. 

Bottom line, if you're not happy with the overall care you're receiving at a particular clinic then find another that works better with your personality but, if your hesitation is that your child always sees a midlevel and not an MD, your justification for leaving is unfounded.   

Baby C - 08.23.13
  • Options
    imageBubblyDevil:
    I am a medical assistant and have worked with all 3. A PA or NP gets the same training, just not as intensive as an MD, from what I understand. They can handle anything a doctor can and many of my patients prefer to see one over an MD.

Sorry, don't think a pa/np could handle anything a doctor can. That's why they are supervised by physicians. An MD goes to college, then medical school for 4 years and then does a residency which is at a minimum of three years of additional training. They have greater depth of knowledge of disease processes and pathophysiology. Sure NPs and PAs can deliver care and handle routine things but I would defer to a physician for more complicated things or to pick up on subtle issues that others could miss.
  • Options

I was previously married to a Pediatric NP, and the only difference between him and the Dr he worked for was a few extra years of schooling. He considered getting his MD, but decided the additional student loan debt wouldn't be worth it when he'd only be seeing a $20,000 pay raise. 

It is VERY possible to get a PA or MD who has more actual clinical experience than the MD in your practice, so don't let the letters impress you.  

Typically the NP/PA in the practice will see fewer patients per day, so you are more likely to get a more personal experience, and they'll take more time getting to know your kids. 

Due with #5 April 22, 2015. It's a girl!!!!! 

Yes it was planned, yes we know what causes that, no we are not on public assistance, and yes we will be getting cable after this. ;)

• Options
    imageBubblyDevil:

Sorry, don't think a pa/np could handle anything a doctor can. That's why they are supervised by physicians. An MD goes to college, then medical school for 4 years and then does a residency which is at a minimum of three years of additional training. They have greater depth of knowledge of disease processes and pathophysiology. Sure NPs and PAs can deliver care and handle routine things but I would defer to a physician for more complicated things or to pick up on subtle issues that others could miss.
  • Options

Another point I wanted to make.

I can't speak for all PAs but I can speak for myself and the ones I work with: Anytime a case comes our way and we are not sure about the diagnosis or want the doctor to come see the patient we ask. 100% of the time.  And the doctors always come give us their input and two cents.  100% of the time.  So they are never more than a couple steps away and we never hesitate to utilize their knowledge or clinical experience. 

Baby C - 08.23.13
  • Options
    imageMonilee1017:
    imageMagPie 1986:
    imageMonilee1017:

Yes, but now all programs are masters level.  You can find some older PAs that don't have a masters, though.

Baby C - 08.23.13
  • Options

It sounds like you need to change to a new pediatrician. My son sees a NP on a regular basis. She was the second doc from the practice that saw my son (on day 2 of his life at the hospital) and I have loved her ever since. She listens to me, she cares about my son and takes the time to truly examine him. She remembers details about him (past illness, etc) and she is the only one who listened to me when I told her that I thought my son was allergic to his "hypo allergenic" formula. 4 Doctors before her had told me the severe excema he had was just simply a viral rash. ( I was right about the formula and his rash was gone in 2 days)

My point is that you should see who you are comfortable and stick with that person. I insist on seeing the same person every time and on the off chance she is not there that day, I will see a handful of MDs that I have had a good experience with.

• Options

I think they all have their roles, although when I make an appointment for my kids, they always tell me who is available and what their role is and if I am okay with that. For me, it depends on what I am making the appointment for.

•  Pediatricians are physicians.
    • Nurse Practioners are nurses with a Masters degree (or higher) with a focus in a specialty area (most Ped offices hire NPs with a focus on family or children). Of all three, they are often the most holistic in their approach.
    •  Physician Assistants have at least a Bachelor's Degree (often times in Pre-Med) and then attend PA school.
    •  Both NPs and PAs operate alongside a physician, so when it comes to prescribing medications or treatments, the physician gives the final approval.

For well visits or concerning health issues, I like to see our Pediatrician for consistency's sake. They know my child's baseline. my next choice would be the NP, especially if there is any need for discussion or counseling involved.

For ear infections, strep throat, routine illness, etc. I see an NP or PA.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagesilverlining2011:
    imageBubblyDevil:

You're obviously not educated and do not have any medical experience.  Please do not make blanket statements like this without fully doing your research.  Midlevels work very hard to overcome stereotypes of this nature.  

Baby C - 08.23.13
  • Options
    We take DS to a pedi practice that has both MDs and NPs. His regular pedi is a MD and I make sure to schedule all of his well visits with his regular pedi. For sick visits, we often see a NP or one of the other MDs because for those, I am interested in the first available appt that works with our schedule rather than waiting to see our specific doc.

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w
    BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w
    BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d
    BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: Decorate This
  • Options
    imageMagPie 1986:
    imageMonilee1017:
    imageMagPie 1986:
    imageMonilee1017:

Yes, but now all programs are masters level.  You can find some older PAs that don't have a masters, though.

Makes since all the PA's I have worked with have been older.  

Married 2006
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2013
    DD1 2016
  • Options

This is a fairly new change as people practicing as a PA only 19-20 years ago were not required to have more than a Bachelors.

So, that may mean a only 40-something PA will have a Bachelors Degree.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageMagPie 1986:

imagesilverlining2011:
    imageBubblyDevil:

You're obviously not educated and do not have any medical experience.nbsp; Please do not make blanket statements like this without fully doing your research.nbsp; Midlevels work very hard to overcome stereotypes of this nature. nbsp; [/

Please educate me about where I was wrong in what I said. I admit, I don't know the practice laws in all states, but in California, NPs and PAs do not work independently of physician oversight. I'm not trying to say that NPs or PAs don't have an important role in healthcare but was simply commenting that they do not have equivalent training to a physician. there is certainly a need for NPs and PAs to see patients otherwise there would be a significant shortage of providers.
  • Options
    imageMagPie 1986:

imagesilverlining2011:
    imageBubblyDevil:

You're obviously not educated and do not have any medical experience.nbsp; Please do not make blanket statements like this without fully doing your research.nbsp; Midlevels work very hard to overcome stereotypes of this nature. nbsp; [/

Please educate me about where I was wrong in what I said. I admit, I don't know the practice laws in all states, but in California, NPs and PAs do not work independently of physician oversight. I'm not trying to say that NPs or PAs don't have an important role in healthcare but was simply commenting that they do not have equivalent training to a physician. there is certainly a need for NPs and PAs to see patients otherwise there would be a significant shortage of providers.
  • Options
    silverlinings: Please educate me about where I was wrong in what I said. I admit, I don't know the practice laws in all states, but in California, NPs and PAs do not work independently of physician oversight. I'm not trying to say that NPs or PAs don't have an important role in healthcare but was simply commenting that they do not have equivalent training to a physician. there is certainly a need for NPs and PAs to see patients otherwise there would be a significant shortage of providers.

Ugh, quote tree isn't working

I don't have the time to educate you.  First, PAs do not work independently of physician oversight because it's the law; we must have a supervising physician on site at all times.  MDs don't supervise us because we cannot handle the same things as a physician.  Secondly, in some states a NP can practice without physician oversight; they are allowed to be independent. 

You were wrong in your rationale for why NP/PAs are supervised by physcians.   You were also wrong in assuming that MDs have a greater knowledge of disease process and pathophysiology.  Our core curriculum in PA school mirrored that of the medical school.  The only difference being we don't have a residency.  I'm glad you admit that there is a role for us in healthcare because, I assure you, the midlevel profession is only going to get larger.  

Baby C - 08.23.13
  • Options
    imageplunderb:
    I would look into switching practices. I agree that it's important to have a consistent doctor who knows your child and follows his/her development.DD sees her regular pediatrician for checkups and only sees the NP for minor sick visits like confirming that yes, she has another ear infection, or hey, this rash looks a little funny, let's get it checked out.

This for us too. But our practice has only 2 NPs and I choose to see a particular one each time. So she kind of "knows" DS. But for all well visits he sees his pediatrician.
     DS1 8/2011. DS2 8/2013.

• Options
    Soleil3Soleil3 member
    If you don't like the practice, I would definitely switch. I would focus more on the person and less on the designation behind the name, and just request to see X for each of your appts. If I had the option I'd probably opt between 2 to make sure someone familiar with the kid could always see him/her.
    image image

• Options
    imageMagPie 1986:
    I'm probably going to come of as taking this post a little personal because I am a PA but, I'll go ahead and put in my two cents.nbsp; PAs are medically trained to see and do the same things as doctors; however, we work with physicians and consult with them on all cases.nbsp; Each peds office does things differently so I cannot speculate as to what cases are seen by which provider; however, I can tell you with 100 certainty that the MD knows exactly was is going on when his midlevel sees a patient because that is part of the PA/NP job description.nbsp; That being said, if you are not comfortably with the provider that you see, regardless of whether or not they are a MD, PA, or NP, I would switch practices.nbsp; To the poster that said "I would demand to see an MD," all that would do is irritate the staff and they would probably say right back to you, "If you don't like the way we do things, then you can find another practice."nbsp; Most places will not change their practice to accommodate one patient but, some will.nbsp; Even if they do make accommodations for you, the trust that should exist in a providerpatient relationship has been tarnished.nbsp; MDs do not hire PAs/NPs and throw them under the bus.nbsp; They stick up for them. If you have an issue with the way things are performed, it would be best to talk with the office manager and get some insight into the labs/billing practices.nbsp; If you still aren't happy, then find another provider/ clinic.nbsp; Also, just because you don't understand why a certain lab was drawn, doesn't mean that it shouldn't have been done or was done in error.nbsp; It could have been practice protocol something they do for every patient or sometimes, as providers, we have one case that slipped through our hands and we feel like we should have made a diagnosis sooner so we do things so we don't miss anything.nbsp; It happens...all providers do this, even MDs gasp.nbsp; You could just ask the PA what their thought process was.nbsp; Another scenario is because midlevels work for the physician, it is not uncommon for them to do things because "that's the way the MD wants things done."nbsp; And, as a PA, the MD is our boss, we do what our boss says. In the medical world, it is highly offensive to says to a midlevel PA or NP "but you're not a doctor, I want to see a doctor" and even if you don't say it, we can typically tell when you doubt us because of our title.nbsp; I have had this said to me and nothing destroys a clientpatient relationship faster.nbsp; I have also never had a doctor not agree with my assessment, diagnosis, or treatment plan and they typically just go in the room to provide reassurance for the pt that we know what we're doing.nbsp; Bottom line, if you're not happy with the overall care you're receiving at a particular clinic then find another that works better with your personality but, if your hesitation is that your child always sees a midlevel and not an MD, your justification for leaving is unfounded. nbsp;nbsp;

Thank you for your knowledge. I am uneducated on what is what in the medical field and your response gave me a better understanding. My kids saw in of the PA's pretty consistently but she isn't at that office anymore. She did move to her own practice close by and I'm thinking about giving her a call and moving there. She was wonderful with my kids and I felt like I could trust her judgment.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imageLuckymomma4:
    imageMagPie 1986:
    I'm probably going to come of as taking this post a little personal because I am a PA but, I'll go ahead and put in my two cents.nbsp; PAs are medically trained to see and do the same things as doctors; however, we work with physicians and consult with them on all cases.nbsp; Each peds office does things differently so I cannot speculate as to what cases are seen by which provider; however, I can tell you with 100 certainty that the MD knows exactly was is going on when his midlevel sees a patient because that is part of the PA/NP job description.nbsp; That being said, if you are not comfortably with the provider that you see, regardless of whether or not they are a MD, PA, or NP, I would switch practices.nbsp; To the poster that said "I would demand to see an MD," all that would do is irritate the staff and they would probably say right back to you, "If you don't like the way we do things, then you can find another practice."nbsp; Most places will not change their practice to accommodate one patient but, some will.nbsp; Even if they do make accommodations for you, the trust that should exist in a providerpatient relationship has been tarnished.nbsp; MDs do not hire PAs/NPs and throw them under the bus.nbsp; They stick up for them. If you have an issue with the way things are performed, it would be best to talk with the office manager and get some insight into the labs/billing practices.nbsp; If you still aren't happy, then find another provider/ clinic.nbsp; Also, just because you don't understand why a certain lab was drawn, doesn't mean that it shouldn't have been done or was done in error.nbsp; It could have been practice protocol something they do for every patient or sometimes, as providers, we have one case that slipped through our hands and we feel like we should have made a diagnosis sooner so we do things so we don't miss anything.nbsp; It happens...all providers do this, even MDs gasp.nbsp; You could just ask the PA what their thought process was.nbsp; Another scenario is because midlevels work for the physician, it is not uncommon for them to do things because "that's the way the MD wants things done."nbsp; And, as a PA, the MD is our boss, we do what our boss says. In the medical world, it is highly offensive to says to a midlevel PA or NP "but you're not a doctor, I want to see a doctor" and even if you don't say it, we can typically tell when you doubt us because of our title.nbsp; I have had this said to me and nothing destroys a clientpatient relationship faster.nbsp; I have also never had a doctor not agree with my assessment, diagnosis, or treatment plan and they typically just go in the room to provide reassurance for the pt that we know what we're doing.nbsp; Bottom line, if you're not happy with the overall care you're receiving at a particular clinic then find another that works better with your personality but, if your hesitation is that your child always sees a midlevel and not an MD, your justification for leaving is unfounded. nbsp;nbsp;

Thank you for your knowledge. I am uneducated on what is what in the medical field and your response gave me a better understanding. My kids saw in of the PA's pretty consistently but she isn't at that office anymore. She did move to her own practice close by and I'm thinking about giving her a call and moving there. She was wonderful with my kids and I felt like I could trust her judgment.

She is a DNP, RN, and CPNP
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imageMagPie 1986:
    silverlinings: Please educate me about where I was wrong in what I said. I admit, I don't know the practice laws in all states, but in California, NPs and PAs do not work independently of physician oversight. I'm not trying to say that NPs or PAs don't have an important role in healthcare but was simply commenting that they do not have equivalent training to a physician. there is certainly a need for NPs and PAs to see patients otherwise there would be a significant shortage of providers.nbsp;Ugh, quote tree isn't working I don't have the time to educate you.nbsp; First, PAs do not work independently of physician oversight because it's the law; we must have a supervising physician on site at all times.nbsp; MDs don't supervise us because we cannot handle the same things as a physician.nbsp; Secondly, in some states a NP can practice without physician oversight; they are allowed to be independent.nbsp; You were wrong in your rationale for why NP/PAs are supervised by physcians. nbsp; You were also wrong in assuming that MDs have a greater knowledge of disease process and pathophysiology.nbsp; Our core curriculum in PA school mirrored that of the medical school.nbsp; The only difference being we don't have a residency.nbsp; I'm glad you admit that there is a role for us in healthcare because, I assure you, the midlevel profession is only going to get larger. nbsp;

My comment was that PAs do not have equivalent training to a physician. They don't. A residency is part of training. You state that PAs don't practice independently because of the law. Well, I'd say the law is in place because PAs don't have equivalent training. If it was equivalent, there would not be a need for such a law. There is no need to be defensive about it! Healthcare needs providers with different backgrounds and training. Having MDs only would not be cost effective and it would not even be feasible. PAs and NPs serve an important role but to say they are trained and equipt to handle anything an MD can is simply not accurate.
  • Options
    Silverlingings: Perhaps you should go to your local clinic and tell a PA or NP that they aren't capable. I'd love to see them slap you. You shouldn't disrespect an entire group of professionals simply because you are ignorant. Get some knowledge.

• Options
    imageBubblyDevil:
    Silverlingings: Perhaps you should go to your local clinic and tell a PA or NP that they aren't capable. I'd love to see them slap you. You shouldn't disrespect an entire group of professionals simply because you are ignorant. Get some knowledge.

I am so confused. I have no idea why you think I feel that PAs/NPs are not capable. I never said that. In fact, I've mentioned more than once that they are a necessary part of the healthcare team. My only comment has been that their training is not equivalent to a physician's training.

You mentioned you are an MA. The training you have is different than that of an RN. It's not equivalent. That doesn't mean MAs are not capable of doing their job or are unnecessary. They are just different roles.
  • Options
    I have no qualms about seeing a pedi vs NP/PA.

For a lot of my own medical stuff I see NPs. Never had problems. Numerous times they've sent me off to see a specialist because something is beyond them, and its always been right right call.

• Options

imageBubblyDevil:

She doesn't get it; she's an idiot.  I've been at work (ironically enough) since 2 today.  Too bad I wasn't able to diagnose the acute appendicitis in a pt everyone else said was constipated and wasn't able to reduce a displaced mid-shaft forearm fracture.

Guess I should go back to school b/c my knowledge is inferior to that of an MD.

Baby C - 08.23.13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"