1st Trimester
Options

Intro :)

Hello ladies!

Just got my BFP this morning! :)!  Im actually totally shocked. This was our first month off the pill and TTC.  I did not expect to get pregnant right away.

The symptoms I have so far are exhaustion, hunger, heartburn, twinges in my stomach, and being unusually hot.  So far the exhaustion is the worst one.  I find myself going to the bathroom for 5 minutes at work just so I can shut my eyes for a bit. it's horrible.

I believe my EDD is Jan 28th 2014...my last AF was April 28 so i'm about 5.5 weeks along.  hoping the m/s stays away! 

I look forward to chatting with you all :) 

Re: Intro :)

• Options
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    lrsb11lrsb11 member

Congrats!   we have the same due date

happy & healthy 9 months!

*Life Is What You Make It!*
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Well Congrats to mommie world hopefully everything goes fine for the both of us an we have some healthy babies. My EDD is Dec. 29, 2013 but I have to have a C-Section so it will be taken around the 20 or so.

Ticker id: X1YO

Ticker id: ei48

• Options
    Congratulations!  I'm fairly new here, myself, but everyone has been really helpful and welcoming thus far :)
  • Options
    Hi i just got my BFP on Tuesday this month!!! SO excited!! I had A Ectopic Pregnancy Last year on Dec 1s. That was really upsetting but I wasn't that far along and so it was momentarily sad. I also have Lupus which makes me high risk but my Lupus is barely Lupus its on the low side so that's given me so much faith this far that this pregnancy will be successful!! all Prayers are needed my way! Today makes me 4weeks and 1 day closer to me meeting my little one!! : )
  • Options

Congrats! We are also due around the same time (mine is Feb 1) and this was my first month off the pill too! I was also shocked but felt so blessed... we have a long way to go until we get to hear the heart beat! That's my favorite part :)

• Options
    Welcome and congrats! I also was shocked when I got a BFP 2 weeks after an IUD removal! Happy and healthy 9 months to you :
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"