December 2012 Moms
Options

Poor Daddy

Alexandra hasn't pooped in like 4 days and finally just did tonight...while my husband was holding her...It was a blowout.

He didn't get all poopy but it was one heck of a diaper.

I sat in the living room and giggled. :-) 

My goofy little love. I love you Alexandra Marie.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Poor Daddy

• Options
    Those are the worst! DH didn't change a poopy butt until DD2 was 4 MONTHS OLD, so when he finally had to, of course it was a blow out while I was at the grocery store. He called me to come home and do it, and I just giggled my butt off and continued shopping.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image  image
  • Options
    CellisCellis member

imagerjeller32:
    Those are the worst! DH didn't change a poopy butt until DD2 was 4 MONTHS OLD, so when he finally had to, of course it was a blow out while I was at the grocery store. He called me to come home and do it, and I just giggled my butt off and continued shopping.

How did he get away with that? You need to let him get some more experience changing poopy diapers. ;-) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My child does not discriminant ... she will happily poop on anyone.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageCellis:

imagerjeller32:

How did he get away with that? You need to let him get some more experience changing poopy diapers. ;-) 

I actually didn't really notice until a few weeks before the blow out. He works nights, and I am a SAHM, so while he sleeps during the day, I take care of her, and when he's gone...you get the idea lol. 

He didn't change a poopy butt until DD1 was 3 months either. I guess he will just owe me when the diapers get to be gross the older she gets Yes

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image  image
  • Options
    It was pretty funny. She is definitely an equal opportunity pooper.
    My goofy little love. I love you Alexandra Marie.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    CellisCellis member
    imagerjeller32:
    imageCellis:

imagerjeller32:

I actually didn't really notice until a few weeks before the blow out. He works nights, and I am a SAHM, so while he sleeps during the day, I take care of her, and when he's gone...you get the idea lol. 

He didn't change a poopy butt until DD1 was 3 months either. I guess he will just owe me when the diapers get to be gross the older she gets Yes

Yes! I understand, I change most of DS's since I stay home too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"