October 2011 Moms
Options

IMPORTANT CLICKY POLL!!!

Just for fun, and because I'm a perv.
ETA: Colonel Angus is cunnilingus, guise.

F'uck! If you edit on mobile, it screws up the clicky!

imageimage
Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

Re: IMPORTANT CLICKY POLL!!!

• Options
    I voted SS because it took me a good 45 seconds to realize what this poll was about. MH stops Downtown before he goes to Poundtown almost every time.
  • Options

imagecantalopes24:
    I voted SS because it took me a good 45 seconds to realize what this poll was about. MH stops Downtown before he goes to Poundtown almost every time.

Atta boy.  DH has been recently, too.  I dunno what happened to him, but I'm not complaining. 

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mrs. MoMrs. Mo member

I didn't get it and had to resort to Google Embarrassed

How were you able to do a clicky poll? I'm on a normal (non-mobile) version and can't create one.

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." --Thomas A. Edison
  • Options
    SS-Had no idea what this was, had to go watch the youtube.
    siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg
  • Options
    Sometimes I'm too lazy to bathe before bed and I have to stop dh. Swamp crouch is a no go. But if it's fresh down there I am good to go when ever the feeling strikes him.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    imageMrs. Mo:

I didn't get it and had to resort to Google Embarrassed

How were you able to do a clicky poll? I'm on a normal (non-mobile) version and can't create one.

Hit start a new thread, before the page fully loads, hit stop page.  You have to have a quick trigger finger, though.

imageimage

• Options

imagethetheisens:
    Sometimes I'm too lazy to bathe before bed and I have to stop dh. Swamp crouch is a no go. But if it's fresh down there I am good to go when ever the feeling strikes him.

Just do one of these:

imageimage

• Options
    imagemissyishere:

imagethetheisens:

Just do one of these:

That and some fabreeze and I will be good to go.

• Options
    Yes!

And I love that SNL skit.
  • Options
    Dh loves to munch and I'm all for it! He's reeeaaaaallllyyyy good at it, too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Second Birthday tickers  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagewilsontl19191:

::high fives MrWilson::

imageimage

• Options
    mamaZbomamaZbo member

imagewilsontl19191:

Jealous

• Options
    Ha it took me a few to understand the question.

I didn't see the clicky.. but I would have said he likes to munch everytime . However I like quickies so he doesnt always get to

• Options
    Ms.JadeMs.Jade member

imagemrsgabus:
    Ha it took me a few to understand the question. I didn't see the clicky.. but I would have said he likes to munch everytime . However I like quickies so he doesnt always get to

This word for word. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"