June 2012 Moms

WFD?

I need meal ideas for DS. What is your LO having?

Re: WFD?

• DS usually has pasta with either marinara or Alfredo sauce. Or rice porridge cooked with pork and carrots and peas. Tonight we're having quinoa with chicken and vege. Tomorrow we will have udon noodles in soup with veges.
  • LO eats whatever we do as well ('cept when we do Carls Jr or what have you). Crock pot pulled pork tonight with corn and veggie slaw.
  • Loading the player...
  • We're having leftovers tonight so DS will have some grilled steak or chicken, zucchini, squash, and garlic mashed potatoes.

• DD eats the same as we eat (minus salt). Today we had ground beef, rice, baked sweet potatoes, carrots and broccoli for lunch and strawberries for desert (her new favorite).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • We are having BBQ pork, mashed potatoes and asparagus. DD loves asparagus! 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageStarbear06:
    DS usually has pasta with either marinara or Alfredo sauce. Or rice porridge cooked with pork and carrots and peas. Tonight we're having quinoa with chicken and vege. Tomorrow we will have udon noodles in soup with veges.

DD is having pasta too and I am having quinoa and chicken :)  Wow that's funny.......

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageegannon979:

imageStarbear06:
    DS usually has pasta with either marinara or Alfredo sauce. Or rice porridge cooked with pork and carrots and peas. Tonight we're having quinoa with chicken and vege. Tomorrow we will have udon noodles in soup with veges.

DD is having pasta too and I am having quinoa and chicken :)  Wow that's funny.......

What a coincidence! Honestly, I run out of ideas of what to cook for dinner and having keep in mind for a balanced diet for DS.
  • khill86khill86 member
    We just finished chicken parm with penne. Yummy!
  • drbethcdrbethc member

We definitely need a weekly post on food recipes that were a hit for the LOs.

• drbethcdrbethc member

imageStarbear06:

My DS had udon noodles for the first time last week and he loved loved them. He loves all kinds of noodles and pasta. 

• imagedrbethc:

This is a great idea.  DD eats before we do so she usually has leftovers or something I have in the fridge. 

• BRBR member
    We had pasta with marinara sauce. DD had that, plus some cut up blueberries and mango.
  • imagedrbethc:

What day of the week should we have it? I am tired of my cooking!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • drbethcdrbethc member
    imageacbfreire:
    imagedrbethc:

What day of the week should we have it? I am tired of my cooking!

maybe Mondays? So we have ideas for the week? 

• Love the idea of a monday food post! Last night we had fish tacos. DD had deconstructed fish tacos, bits of fish, tortilla, avacado, and tomato. She loved the fish! 
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • drbethcdrbethc member

imagestepper1725:
    Love the idea of a monday food post! Last night we had fish tacos. DD had deconstructed fish tacos, bits of fish, tortilla, avacado, and tomato. She loved the fish! 

so Monday it is...yum fish tacos! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"