Upstate NY Babies

Syracuse Daycare

I'm going to be needing fulltime childcare in Syracuse, NY starting in January. Any recommendations?

Re: Syracuse Daycare

• If you are looking for a daycare center I would recommend Kindercare and Shining Stars daycare centers.  Stay away from Tutortime and Childtime centers.  You can have a wait to get in the first 2 so I would recommend touring them now and reserving if interested.  Learn as you grow I have heard mixed things about (left a door open when friends went on tour but other wise seemed nice).  All have several branches throughout Onondaga.
  • My boys were at Gingerbread House as toddlers-preschool. My biggest concerns were safety and nurture as my husband and I were very busy, professionally at the time. My younger son really liked to be held and was very attatched to a "blanky". Their class "teacher" met his particular needs and helped ease my fears as a highly concerend parent. It is a large center, but we maintained a very personal experience there. Our boys learned so much in addition to the care they received. We only moved on from them as I became a stay at home mom since. I highly recommend Gingerbread House.

Good luck in your search. Take Care!!

• Loading the player...
  • Im a sahm but I worked in a couple day cares during college and I would say to find a local, non corporate run day care. Any place owned by a corporation cares much more about money than the children unfortunatly.
    Sarah BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • AttStoAttSto member
    edited March 2014
    Spam edit
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"