Multiples
Options

I don't usually brag...but...

My husband works 1pm9:30pm tonight. In that time I have kept 3 seven month olds relatively well rested, fed, BATHED and happy. It is our first night back from traveling, and our first night back at CIO after 4 days off. 24 minutes! Boohyah! For our family, that's a success. I thought if anyone would understand it would be you ladies. What has gone well for you today?
4/13/12--1st u/s. IDENTICAL TRIPLETS (?!?) PAIF and SAIF welcome Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: I don't usually brag...but...

• Options
    My babies went to sleep without crying tonight without being in their magic merlin sleepsuits.  This is only the second night without the suit and the first night without crying.  They did however cry most of the afternoon for no apparent reason.

We welcomed our girls on 11.7.12 @ 40w0d!
    Emerson Lily 6 lbs 13 oz & Ellis Willow 6 lbs 9 oz

• Options
    I haven't even had my twins yet, and I am impressed! That is an awesome night!
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kiwi443kiwi443 member

Color me impressed!

I took the kids to the library today. Usually I pick out books while my 3 year old is in story time. Story time was cancelled this month, so I had him with me, as well as the double stroller. We walked in and there were dozens of middle schoolers there on a field trip. I almost turned around and went home. I decided to stick it out and everything went well! I came home with books and all 3 children, so I consider it a success :)

J - 9/6/09 L and A - 1/17/12
  • Options

WOOOHOO!:) go momma! :)

I baked almost 4 dozen banana bread muffins ;) that was my highlight ;) I was only able to do it because my husband is off and could spend a LOT of snuggle time with two very fussy 2yr old teethers.

God gave me a double portion for my inheritance with my little Mighty men :) 9/19/10 Baby A born at 1:47 am 6lbs 14oz, 20.5inches long. Baby B born at 3:20 am 6lbs 6oz, 19.5inches long. My double blessing!:)
  • Options
    imageRobinR91:
    My husband works 1pm9:30pm tonight. In that time I have kept 3 seven month olds relatively well rested, fed, BATHED and happy. It is our first night back from traveling, and our first night back at CIO after 4 days off. 24 minutes! Boohyah! For our family, that's a success. I thought if anyone would understand it would be you ladies. What has gone well for you today?

Prettttty sure you get a medal for that!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Great job, mama! I dread the bedtime routine when solo especially when it's bath night.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Awesome!! If I can get my LOs to take decent naps today I will consider today a success. They have been teething and we've been doing a lot of visiting family so their schedule has been off, resulting in tired cranky babies who fight naps....trying to get back on the wagon today....wish me luck!!
  • Options
    That's great, it feels good when you have days like that! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm totally impressed! Way to go Supermom!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    woo hoo!  You are my hero.  I can barely give baths to 2 on my own, let alone 3.
    D & R were born at 37w5d.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"