September 2011 Moms

Feels like the end of the board as we know it

Is everyone now gone or over on FB? Slowest I've ever seen it. I do tend to hang a bit on the 12 to 24 month since no new BMB for this mama!

Re: Feels like the end of the board as we know it

• I believe it's gonzo. I popped in to see if anyone else wrote in....

Hope you are well Blue!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It's funny.  I'm on FB and actually post a lot more there than I did on here, but I still miss this board.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebets2011:
    It's funny.  I'm on FB and actually post a lot more there than I did on here, but I still miss this board.

I find that I miss the board. I've also posted waaaaaaaay more now that we are on FB. So it works out but ... Kinda sad.
  • It is sad. I do pop in too but nada. Since Bumb mobile is so crappy that messed up this and besides since a lot of mommas have new babies is easier to use FB than logging in to this page, try to post a photo or even post. I have loved my time here but let see this has a new chapter for the Sweetpeas 2011 :)

• This board kept me company when I was bored at work - so much easier to bump on my computer and look busy than fb on my phone.  I'll be sad to see it go.
  • jen4nyjen4ny member
    I miss "bumping" too. I am so glad we can all stay together on FB but I will be sad when this board disappears. 
    "From the moment I first saw you, the second that you were born, I knew that you were the love of my life" Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Me: 35, DH: 40
    TTC # 2 since 8/13, Dx: unexplained secondary infertility
    Clomid cycles 7/14 & 8/14= BFN
    IUI # 1 (clomid) 8/27/14= BFN
    IUI # 2 (clomid and follistim) 9/25/14= BFN
    IUI # 3 (femara and follistim) 10/23/14= BFN
    IUI # 4 (femara and follistim) 11/20/14= BFN
    12/12/14- saline sono shows two polyps
    2/15- two uterine polyps and "schmutz" (RE's words) removed
    8/15- surprise BFP! Beta #1 70 Beta #2 150 
  • I like the siggies here -- any of you smart ones know if there is way to do something like that on FB?
  • imagebluejetta:
    I like the siggies here -- any of you smart ones know if there is way to do something like that on FB?

your profile picture is the closest thing. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"