October 2011 Moms

Testes Tuesday

I've got a list this week...

1. DH is still man sick.

2. Clearly, I am inadequate because I didn't pick up DH's prescription, that he never told me to pick up.

3. I continue my inadequacy. I was unaware that we were out of toilet paper and DH's breakfast cereal, therefore, they were not on the grocery list. Nvm the fact that we have an app for that. I am apparently the only one capable of adding things to said app.

That's all for now. Who else?

Re: Testes Tuesday

• SO is wanting me to go to his friends house. They have this homestead/farm in the middle of the city. He wants me to see it and think about having something like it at our house. Only I am picture him getting goats and expecting me to milk them. Like I don't have enough shiit to do. And we are finally pet free, I don't need more things to be responsible for....or be the reason I cannot go out of town/travel. Mostly I am annoyed because Gator and I are in sweats watching a movie and he wants us to get dressed and be presentable....when I am tired from being up most of the night.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Dh works every single weekend. So, we never have the opportunity to do something fun with P. Well, he's finally off this Saturday and what does he do? Invite friends over for a BBQ!!! So now I have to entertain our friends and their children? Jerk!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Second Birthday tickers  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • joolz17joolz17 member

imageWoodsie:
    I've already vented about DH today so I'll vent about my neighbour. Dumbass sprayed his gravel driveway with soil sterilizer to keep weeds away, but also killed a huge tree that is right on our property line. The roots extended under his driveway so the sterilizer killed the tree along with all the weeds. DH and I have been babying that tree for years and I'm surprisingly really sad about it.

you may not be surprised to know there are SO many neighbour lawsuits about this issue! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"