LGBT Parenting

Whining - probably TMI

I want my period to start!!! ARGH!!!! I'm 8 days late now, and I can't start using my fertility monitor until I start to bleed.  And I can't plan my IUI until I track my fertility.  And I can't get pregnant if I don't know when to plan my IUI. And everyone seems to be pregnany or have babies in hand except me!!!!

Not to mention my boobs hurt like crazy (from my vicious, ever-lasting PMS), I'm pissy, and I have had cramps on and off again since Saturday but STILL NO PERIOD!!! Gar!!!! These symptoms won't cease until I menstruate, and I hate it. And I hate this stupid salad I'm eating for lunch. Gross.

I went to the grocery store yesterday and every woman I saw was either pregnant or had a baby in the cart. Why does this happen?

Re: Whining - probably TMI

• I know exactly how you feel.  My period was only 4 days late and I was on the progesterone to help ensure AF's arrival. Not only was I hormonal from that, but the ups and downs of TTC was driving me insane. Not to mention that fact that every 15 year old I see is pregnant or holding a kid and here I am, 33 and in a very stable relationship with a career and I am having a time.

It just sucks. I'm sorry you are having to go through this. I resorted to yelling at my uterus whenever I got a cramp.  Crazy I know, but it's all I could do LOL. Hang in there!!!! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married to M and proud mothers to Olivia and Elise (8/19/2014) and to our fur-babies: Capone (pitbull), Jax and Atticus (cats)

• AF arrived today :) Thank God!  Now I can get on my fertility monitor and keep tracking my ovulation.  I have an appointment with my RE in July and he told me to keep a journal of my cycle to get a better idea for IUI.  I'm so irregular, though. I'm hoping he'll give me a trigger shot when it's time. I really want it - also because there's a higher chance I'll have twins, and if I can get two babies for the price of one (literally) I'd be over the moon with happiness.  It would be a challenge financially for a while, but my grandbaby-hungry mother and MIL will certainly help us out. Considering DP and I are the only ones in our families who are likely to ever procreate, they'll take as many babies as they can get.
  • Loading the player...
  • Also, I hear ya on the kids with kids thing... I'll see a teenager holding a baby and I'll think "Aw, siblings!" and then I'll be like "Oh, wait, that's her baby..." I find myself assessing the age and weight of every pregnant woman or new mother I see. Is that weird? Do all women who are TTCing do this?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"