Nurseries and Baby Gear

Stroller Rec

Hi! I currently have the Graco Quattro Tour Reverse (or something like that) where my LO can face the world, or me. Truth be told, I hate the darn thing cause he never wants to face me, and the access to the basket is VERY limited due to the seat I never use. Can you ladies recommend your strollers? Either full size, jogging or midsize (?) at 8 months and 20lbs Im not asure what type I should be looking at. Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Stroller Rec

• ebp913ebp913 member
    What do you use your stroller for the most?  What is your budget?
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • imageebp913:
    What do you use your stroller for the most?  What is your budget?

I use it mostly for walks around the neighborhood and shopping. Budget is negotiable, if it will last me the long haul as far as bells and whistles, then I can pay more, but if I will need something different (features, weight max) in the near future, then cheaper is better.   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • ebp913ebp913 member
    The Valco Snap is really nice.  I like it a lot better than the City Mini because the basket is better and it's lighter. 
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • The city mini and britax b agile are great strollers.

Bob motion is a little more expensive, but looks nice.
  • The valco snap does look nice. I like how it folds up with the seat inside, protects it from getting dirty or damaged while being stored.
  • I'm one of those moms who loves her City Mini. :) Like you, we use it exclusively on paved sidewalks and in places like the mall or airport. The basket underneath isn't huge or super easy to access, which is probably its biggest negative, but we have been able to stick the diaper bag in there when we're on walks or out and about. But the canopy (with two viewing windows)...and the near-flat recline...and the one hand fold. Love.

I think the B-Agile and Valco Snap are comparable to the City Mini, so those might be worth a look as well.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"