May 2012 Moms
Options

Open Letter

I missed it yesterday and our board is pretty quiet so why not.

Dear MIL;

I appreciate that you are very excited for DDs birthday party but please stop asking me what I plan to serve for food. I have told you over and over. It is a BBQ, not a 5 course meal and you need to get over that or pay for the catering that would be required yourself. I am very excited for my girls party and you are only succeeding in stressing me out!!

On a side note;

Dear DD;

I cannot believe you are almost 1. This time last year we were past your due date and I was pleading with you to get out and now I'm pleading with you to stop growing up so fast. I need you to be my crawling, babbling, thumb sucking, baby just a little bit longer.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Open Letter

• Options
    Dear Spring!
    Please come back working outside in the cold rain stinks
    Thanks
    Cold though and though

Dear moms
    If your child sttn or soothes themsevrs back to sleep or if you keep loosing weight while bfing or other wise, or your child is doing too well in school, or you have too much money or your house is too big PLEASE stop complaining about it!! Or asking if its a problem!!! It is beyond anyoing to those of us who don't have it so easy.
    Thanks
    Feeling annoyed and less than stellar about my life
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Options
    fryratfryrat member

Is it too late to chime in?

Dear DH,

I would really love FIL to meet our LO, it's been a year. Please get over your "I don't leave voicemail"-ness, and tell your dad we want him to visit, or I am taking DD, getting on a plane, and going across the country to visit him myself! 

Much love!

The wife with a serious travel bug looking for an excuse to travel. ;)

For my little man...I only knew you in my heart. D&C 3/1/11 EDD 9/8/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"