Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Trouble sleeping at night

My LOs used to sleep so well at night from about 4 months to 7 months.  Now, at 8 1/2 months, they are both waking up during the night.  My DD gets so cranky and fussy at night, that even putting her back down in her crib, once she is fast asleep, she wakes up hysterical.  There is no calming her down unless we pick her up.  DS wakes up once he flips and his belly, and he usually goes back with a rub to his belly or back. Anyone going through this miserable time?  DH and I just need sleep, but this happens every night.

Re: Trouble sleeping at night

• Options

WE are in the same boat and have been for a while.. a month maybe?  I've decided tonight I'm going to check on her at 10 mins (this is at her 12 am wake up when I know she doesn't generally need to eat) - and then let her work it out (unless she loses both her paci's then I'll go in and give them back - but not pick her up)

I'm basically not sleeping from 12 - 1, then I get 40 mins until 2, then 40 mins til 3 then she eats.  So I figure a few nights of less then that won't hurt me too much.. right? :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"