March 2013 Moms

PSA: Amazon Mom

Ummm so I just discovered Amazon Mom...and it's Amazeballs. If you haven't looked into it you should. Get diapers wipes and other house hold item shipped direct to your house at a discounted price free two day shipping. There is a 3 month free trial after which there is a 79 a year fee but the saving will sooo make up for it. Got 446 count box of pampers wipes for 8.78! You set it up to come same time every month or few months depending on how often you want the item. Saving AND you don't have to go to the store. Anyone else using this!?

Re: PSA: Amazon Mom

• Yup! We went ahead and joined Amazon Prime. We love it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Just to add to this, if any of you are college students you can get a year of Prime free and join Amazon Mom to get those benefits without paying the 79 bucks. You just need a .edu email address!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.
  • Loading the player...
  • "Just to add to this, if any of you are college students you can get a year of Prime free and join Amazon Mom to get those benefits without paying the 79 bucks. You just need a .edu email address!"

Seriously!? Sweet! 

• I just looked on Amazon, and found Amazon Student. Is that what you were talking about? It says Amazon Prime shipping for 6months free.
  • imageNVandGZ:
    I just looked on Amazon, and found Amazon Student. Is that what you were talking about? It says Amazon Prime shipping for 6months free.

Yes. I guess they changed it around since I first signed up for it 2010 lol. But you can sign up for Student and Mom at the same time and use both benefits.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.
  • Good looking out on Amazon Student!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"