Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Do you mind?

After an incredibly difficult weekend I must now leave my birth month board. I noticed both this board and the miscarriage/pregnancy loss one. When I have felt up to it I've been looking between the two and topics being discussed and I feel like I would be much more comfortable here. I did not carry full term, but I labored and delivered and feel like I'm not seeing that on the other board.

I would love to share to my story and join what looks to be a wonderful support family.
BabyFruit Ticker

danielparkerbell.tumblr.com

Re: Do you mind?

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss, and yes, please post your story here when you feel ready. 
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss, please feel free to be here with us. This board has helped me so much.

Julius Justin - 11/07/2002 - 10 lbs 22 in 
    Isabella Genavieve - 02/03/05 - 7 lbs 11 oz 22 in 
    Arianna Kaitlynn - 04/10/2013 - 4 lbs 15 oz 15 in

BFP 08/10/13 
    TWINS!!!! 09/01/13
    Miscarriage at 12 weeks lost baby B 
    Arianna diagnosed with an Ompalocele at 13 weeks
    Arianna our Angel on 04/10/13 
    BFP 07/20/13
    Our Rainbow due 03/18/14 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Please share your story with us when you feel ready; we are all here for you.
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. I didn't carry to term. Due to an incompetent cervix we lost our daughter at 20w4d. I am so much more at home on this board, than the pregnancy loss/miscarriage. I endured labor and held my perfect baby in my arms and watched her move. Hugs and welcome.
    Married 11/23/11, TTC starting 10/12, BFP#1 11/30/12, Adoption of stepson finalized 03/19/13,Loss of our daughter at 20w4d due to incompetent cervix 03/27/13, BFP#2 06/28/13, DS2 born 3/1/14.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

***SIGGY WARNING***

I'm so sorry for your loss.  While I hate to do it, welcome.  If and when you are ready, we're all here to listen to your story.  The women here are incredible and so caring.  We're all here for you for whatever you may need.

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• Options
    So sorry for your loss...the ladies here are amazing. Hope you can find some comfort and support!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Options

I am so sorry that you have to join us. But we are here if and when you need us for anything. We all share your pain!! Hugs!

Heather

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
  • Options
    Please post when you are ready. We are so very sorry for the loss of your baby. It is not where any of us expected to be, but the tragedy of loss binds us together. 
    Lilypie - (qptF)

"Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"