Special Needs

Nervous about first surgery

I know many of you have gone through this many times, but I have not and cannot imagine.  DD has a muscle biopsy on Wednesday and I am starting to be a nervous wreck!  I know she will be fine and we will get answers we need, hopefully.  Honestly, that is probably the part I am most nervous about.  The answers...it has been such a whirlwind and roller coaster of emotions that I don't want to get my hopes up too much and get disappointed in the end.  On the other hand, dx means a lot of other emotions as well that I am not sure I am ready for.  

Thanks for reading and if you could keep our family in your thoughts on Wednesday, that would mean a lot. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Nervous about first surgery

• Hugs! and Good Luck on Wednesday!
    WAY 2 Cool 4 School

• I was a total wreck for my DD's first surgery.  It's hard not to be a wreck if you're a parent!  

Best of luck with everything! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck today! I hope you have all the support in the world with you today - if not, that's what we are here for :)

• Big hugs and good luck!! I think its 100% normal to be a nervous wreck. It is your child, after all. The best advice I received when my little guy had his first surgery was to expect a lot of crying when he wakes up, while the anesthesia is wearing off. I am glad that I was prepared for that, because he cried A LOT. Praying for you and your DD. I hope everything goes well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"