Nurseries and Baby Gear

Used price for City Select

Any thoughts on what a reasonable price would be for a City Select with 2nd seat second hand?  I would assume good condition.  I'm seeing $500 and that seems high to me, but appreciate other thoughts!  TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Used price for City Select

• daffy2kdaffy2k member

If it comes with all the accessories (bassinet, car seat adapter and second seat) I'd say that's a pretty fair price, assuming everything is in good condition.

New you would be looking at: $500 for the stroller, $90 for the bassinet, $160 for the second seat and $60 for the car seat adapter.  $810 new.  

I have this stroller (no second seat yet) and I must say I love it!  It is a really sturdy, easy to maneuver stroller.  Tons of storage space.  I haven't had it long enough to attest to how it stands up over a period of time, but it definitely feels like it will last.   

div style="text-align: center;">
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• ebp913ebp913 member
    I think that's a little high but it's not too bad. 
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • Loading the player...
  • That's better than our area, I was looking at one today on CL & they wanted $600! (And it only came with the second seat, no bassinet, car seat adapter, accessories, etc.)
    Wallace is a big brother!
    imageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"