Baby Showers
Options

Hostess gift?

What is everyone giving as a hostess gift? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hostess gift?

• Options
    I got each of the hosts a nice vase. Hostess gifts are hard - and I didn't want to do anything 'baby' related.
  • Options
    I got candles from pottery barn, a set or four for each hostess.  They are really pretty and smell good.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    my sister is hosting so I got her this nice snow globe from things remembered that says sisters in the middle and had our names engraved with a nice quote on it.  It made me cry in the store haha.  I think she'll like it :)
  • Options
    I got a Satin Hands set from Mary Kay for one of my hostesses.  It's a really nice set that is a scrub and lotion...makes your hands feel like they do after a paraffin dip. Not sure what I'll get for the other hostess since she's a Mary Kay consultant.  :-)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I gave a flower arrangement to the hostess of my baby shower.
  • Options

I have a couple of showers scheduled with multiple hostesses- the first one has 4 (possibly 5) and the second has 3, so the gifts have to be inexpensive.

I'm sewing a ducky applique onto washcloths and wrapping them up with small bath goodies (think the smaller sized travel items: shower gel/lotion/pouf/bath powder) and then putting a card in saying something cheesey like:

Thank you so much for hosting! Hope you enjoy your SHOWER as much as I did mine.

I haven't purchased all the bath goodies, but I'm anticipating each gift will be around $7-8.

• Options
    I think I'm going to get the hostess a gift cert to a spa for a mani/pedi or something along those lines with a card saying something like "thanks for all of your hard work on making my shower so great, you deserve a little R&R"
  • Options
    I am sending the hostesses a holiday greens arrangement that will last through the holidays and comes in a nice basket they can keep.
  • Options

I got my sister the holiday scented soaps from Bath and Body Works and the slippers that go with the ultimate robe. 

My mil loves my banana/blueberry muffins so I'm making her a dozen of them and I also got her a set of harvest scented candles (pumpkin, gingerbread, and 2 others that I can't think of right now). 

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"