7 Weeks Pregnant

Excited!

My first OB visit was last week and I'm super relieved. Everything looked perfect and I even ended up getting to hear the heartbeat and I have a cute little picture of my "gummy bear baby" on my fridge. Unfortunately, I was unaware that they were going to do a sonogram so my SO didn't go so he could finish working. He's super bummed that he missed it, but I was scheduled for another sonogram at my next appointment and he's told everyone at his job (even though we're not telling a bunch of people just yet) so he won't miss it.
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Excited!

• That's great! I'm jealous that you got to hear the heartbeat at 7 weeks. I was only able to see it. Tell your SO not to worry; he'll definitely be involved in future appointments when the baby is more defined. 

Congratulations on your new bundle of joy!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • We heard ours last week nearly 7 weeks along and I was amazed! who knew such a strong little heart in someone so small! I LOVE your "gummy bear" nick name btw! <3 congrats! 

Oct. 2001 - Met hubby (high school sweet hearts)
    Oct. 2007 - Married
    May. 2008 - Started with RE
    Sept. 2011 - hysteroscopy and endometrial biopsy – Precancerous cells- treatment Megace
    Feb. 2012 - hysteroscopy and endometrial biopsy – Precancerous cells – treatment Megace and Progesterone IUD
    Oct. 2012 – CLEAR BIOPSY! YAY!
    Nov. 2012 – Back with RE and fertility treatments!
    Apr 2013 – 100mg Clomid : Failed Cycle
    May 2013 -150mg Clomid, IUI, Trigger shot : Failed Cycle/OHSS
    Aug 2013-150mg Clomid, IUI, Trigger shot: Failed Cycle
    Sept 2013 –150mg Clomid, IUI, Trigger shot: Failed Cycle
    Oct 2013 – 150mg Clomid, IUI, Trigger shot: Failed Cycle
    Dec. 2013 - 150mg Clomid, IUI, Trigger shot: Failed Cycle/ Ectopic
    Jul. 2014 - 150mg Clomid, IUI, Trigger shot: Failed Cycle/ Chemical Pregnancy
    *Break to take care of my mother – Stage 4 cancer* staying on Birth Control
    Mar. 2015 – Positive test… no fertility meds, on birth control……. it’s a miracle
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats! I just saw my babies heartbeat last week as well! Put my mind at ease knowing that the baby is right on track and everything looked good! :)
  • I wish I could hear ours! My first appointment isn't until November 11th!