Pre-School and Daycare
Options

crayola factory

just wanted to share we went to the Crayola Factory in PA today.  They just reopened yesterday after doing some renovations so I'm not sure what it was like before, but we had an amazing time.  There were tons of crafts DD was able to do and take home.  She's very active so she did sit and do some crafts, but she had a blast with the 2 story climbing activity center and loved the water table.  There was quite alot to keep DS entertained as well.

We got there at 10:30, it opened at 10, and it was perfect until around 12 when it started to get very crowded.  We could have spent longer but DS was getting fussy and it was really packed so we left around 2 and the line was out the door.  I'm assuming it was extra crowded since it just reopened

Re: crayola factory

• Options
    It is definitely fun, esp if your LO is into art/drawing...we went when my kids were 3 1/2 and DD loves art and was into everything... DS not so much, he did a few things but thankfully they also have some little play areas that are not art oriented for him....we went just before xmas & it was not super crowded, we were surprised, but also went right when it opened.
  • Options
    That sounds like something DD would love too bad we live WAY down south from PA.  Wish there was something like that down here.  
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We love it there.

We were there RIGHT before it closed for renovations.

We will definitely be there during the summer to check it out post renovations.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks for the info. I promised my kids we would go when it reopened.
    Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08
  • Options
    nah82nah82 member
    Thanks for sharing your tips!  It is on my list of things to do in state while they are little (although my youngest is a little too little right now)!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    This makes me excited to go back.  I heard to avoid going on a rainy day :)  We went a few hours before it closed and it wasn't crowded at all!
  • Options
    We didn't love it when we went the first time.  Maybe we'll go back to check it out post-renovations.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"