Dads & Dads-to-be

Funny question but totally serious !

Do you guys have like your own time of the month ? I swear my husband does! Once a month for a couple days my husband has the worst mood swings an cravings it's like I'm living with another girl those days ! So really guys , come on . Do ya ??

Re: Funny question but totally serious !

• Hell yeah, I call it my man rag.
  • imageT3hHusband:
    Hell yeah, I call it my man rag.

I knew it ! Lol ! Well what the heck do I do to deal with him those days ?! Well actually he just started his today and had a horrible mood swing and is totally pissed of at me right now ! Just cause I asked him to feed the baby while I wrote down some things for him ! Craziness !!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageT3hKay:

imageMommyP26:
    imageT3hHusband:

I knew it ! Lol ! Well what the heck do I do to deal with him those days ?! Well actually he just started his today and had a horrible mood swing and is totally pissed of at me right now ! Just cause I asked him to feed the baby while I wrote down some tho has for him ! Craziness !!!!

Personally I tell him to dust the sand out of his vagina and suck it up. 

Ha! I'd probably get a real stupid look , followed by an annoyed " what??" :
    But nice one !
  • imageMommyP26:
    imageT3hKay:

imageMommyP26:
    imageT3hHusband:

I knew it ! Lol ! Well what the heck do I do to deal with him those days ?! Well actually he just started his today and had a horrible mood swing and is totally pissed of at me right now ! Just cause I asked him to feed the baby while I wrote down some tho has for him ! Craziness !!!!

Personally I tell him to dust the sand out of his vagina and suck it up. 

Ha! I'd probably get a real stupid look , followed by an annoyed " what??" :
    But nice one !
    True, but it works.
  • I don't recall where I read it, but there is a cycle that men go through hormonally.  Not quite to the levels and for the reasons that women do, but it can effect moods.

If I do, I don't keep track well enough to realize that is what it is.

• WulfgarWulfgar member
    I'm bipolar so I don't just get the normal cycles but I get other stronger ones every now and again.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• nope, lol mostly because my wife doesn't like most of my friends. But with a 12 month old and another on the way... you get used to it lol.
  • It's called being mopey.  I wouldn't take stock in any reports about men having a time of the month.  That's just crazy talk.

Give him a beer and tell him to stop being weird. 

• imagefutant462:
    It's called being mopey. nbsp;I wouldn't take stock in any reports about men having a time of the month. nbsp;That's just crazy talk.Give him a beer and tell him to stop being weird.nbsp;

He doesn't drink . Which I really wouldn't mind if he did, but whenever I offer him he says no. He has been smoking a lot more lately which I don not agree with at all , but he says he's really stressed out.......
  • imageMommyP26:
    imagefutant462:
    It's called being mopey. nbsp;I wouldn't take stock in any reports about men having a time of the month. nbsp;That's just crazy talk.Give him a beer and tell him to stop being weird.nbsp;
    He doesn't drink . Which I really wouldn't mind if he did, but whenever I offer him he says no. He has been smoking a lot more lately which I don not agree with at all , but he says he's really stressed out.......

Maybe exercise?  That tends to get me out of a funk, especially in the winter when it's sh!tty outside.  Go for a bike ride or something outdoors. 

• imagepolooo26:
    My wife claims I have a time of the month.

I have a time of the day, it's called morning.  Coffee and breakfast make it better.

• I know Im a wife and technically this isn't my board to post on. That being said, my husband tends to have a shift in mood monthly, but I also know that he doesn't handle stress well at all.  So I usually try to make sure I chill out, and try to do something together that's relaxing.  Like a movie, or go to the beach and go fishing or play frisbee.  I might be totally off base with this thinking though... 

TTC Since October 2012.  I’m 27 and DH is 30

DH: 4 SAs, all came back normal, blood testing 6/13-9/13 all normal

Me: 03/13 irregular cycles, hypothyroidism diagnosis

3/13 full blood panel showed normal results except thyroid

5/13 regulated hypothyroidism, regular cycles again

6/13 day 21-24 blood testing came back normal

6/13-9/13 DH testing with Urologist- normal

11/13 ultrasounds and full hormonal blood panel were normal

12/13 OB consult, day 3 blood tests and HSG ordered

01/14 HSG results normal, day 3 blood tests are normal

Just hoping that AF will back off and give me a chance to take a pregnancy test! All are Welcome!! 

546988_392520614151730_1439788152_n.jpg (444×533)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"